What's annoying you right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that I can’t get a certain stupid, conceited prick out of my head 😑 Woke up at 6 AM today and could not go back to sleep because I’m so bleeping anxious…I should know better than that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
A8594EE7-B4E0-4F0F-8775-8214A07C145F.png

My Instagram has been disabled and I can’t access my account. If people search me it looks like I’ve blocked them 🤣 everytime I try log in I get this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Did some gardening today. Pulled my back out and cut my arms. Who needs a nice garden anyway 🙄

• Sad
Right now my mum is annoying me. She made a comment today about my legs and ever since I’ve been thinking about it. I’ve been quite self conscious of my legs, very rarely have them out. I recently started to feel more confident after starting to workout, and today I wore a t shirt dress! My mum immediately started staring at my legs, and said “you really need to lose weight.. look at your veins!!” (I have varicose veins, it’s a big insecurity of mine) it immediately made me feel crushed and I’ve felt annoyed ever since because it feels like I’ll never be able to feel confident

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Had duck all to eat yesterday as my stomach was bothering me and I woke up starving and all I was craving was a rasher sandwich and it was the only thing in my mind, and lo and behold I check the freezer and there’s no rashers! Fuming I’m now eating a packet of smiths bacon fries trying to calm the cravings.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The job board we use is down so we are fucked for work to do today.

I've mentioned several times it would probably be a good idea to not rely solely on it 🙄

My friend is also doing a PhD but she’s texting me all the time telling me how much work she’s done and I’m like
3737556F-F6EF-478C-BF29-30A16E7D237F.jpeg

I’m pleased for her but I also am slightly annoyed I’m getting rolling updates while I’m struggling 😂🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The sofa that I ordered back in April and was meant to be delivered in July was never sent to production. I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that I can’t even order elsewhere as we wanted a specific sofa, that it took me speaking to 5 different people over 2 weeks to find that out, or the fact that they can’t even tell me how long it’ll take. I’m just annoyed about it all, and the best compensation they can offer is free delivery (which is not enough imo, only £50). Unsure whether to push further or not

Reactions: 1
The sofa that I ordered back in April and was meant to be delivered in July was never sent to production. I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that I can’t even order elsewhere as we wanted a specific sofa, that it took me speaking to 5 different people over 2 weeks to find that out, or the fact that they can’t even tell me how long it’ll take. I’m just annoyed about it all, and the best compensation they can offer is free delivery (which is not enough imo, only £50). Unsure whether to push further or not
Push further - all they can say is no

Instagram disabled my account due to lots of login attempts. They won't let me back into my bleeping account even though I've now sent my driving licence, passport and a selfie of me with a handwritten note with my username to them to prove I am who I say I am. What more can I do!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ive been going round in circles for years. Mum to two kids who i love to bits, but feel ignored my everyone.

My husband is great when hes around but works alot. So i end up doing parenting alone alot.

Father in law ( our closes relative) can be good but doesnt seem to pur himself out much.

My friends dont bother with me much at all and when they do its always to go places that i just cannot afford.

My family are good but live miles away and can rarely visit.

I just feel alone alot of the time and it annoys me that if i dont do things or plan things with the kids then it seems like litttle else happens. Sorry. Just feeling blue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so isolated and excluded when I see my only two female cousins gushing over each other and posting selfie’s of their nights out/meet ups which I never get invited to, but I also feel really childish for feeling this way at my age.

idk, just having a bit of a down day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Both my arms are itching and burning like crazy. Of course, the itching started a few days after the first shot of Pfizer. I've never experienced this except for when I shaved with a harsh razor or applied coconut oil, both of which I haven't done in about two weeks. My arms look like crab legs now.
My arms are itchy too, but they were like that before my Pfizer jabs. I think it's to do with the heat because I ve had it before in the summer. It just magically goes away eventually

I’m annoyed that I can’t seem to say no to people and then they take the piss.

my friend/ one of the neighbours, it’s very one sided Come rushing up to me asking if I could watch her kids and ami going out . Sounded urgent so I was like yeah of course, told my kids they were excited their friends were coming round. Only then to be Told it won’t be till later and it’s ONLY for 2 hours whilst she goes and meets up with some bloke who she treated in hospital last week.
It won’t be 2 hours it will be all evening I just know it, hubby’s been to work all day. I now feel awful for saying yes yet feel like I was completely taken advantage of She made it sound so important

completely on the spot and she knew it.
Say you've been pinged.

Reactions: 1
I haven't managed to sleep yet. I have a morrisons shop coming between 11-12. Now I'm worried if I fall asleep now I'll miss the delivery.

• Sad
There is a mess at work that we need to deal with today and all I want is to stay home, not wear shoes and just finish my book. It's too bloody hot. I so envy the people who don't need to work 🌞 I want to sit and whinge all day like a child but I gotta go and write a report aaaa

• Sad
I've woken up with a headache for the 4th day running. It's like a stabbing pain at the top of my head today and my neck all aches too :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've woken up with a headache for the 4th day running. It's like a stabbing pain at the top of my head today and my neck all aches too :(
Same. Menthol rubs and cold patches help a bit, and I use an ice cube to massage my neck so it relieves some tension. Hope you feel better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Other people making me participate in the drama they created. I just can’t stand it, I’m not in a good place mentally anyway

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.