What's annoying you right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That I cannot get back into my fitness routine or eating healthy for longer than a week. I’m just letting things get on top of me and not making time for myself and I’m winding myself up because of it 😩

Reactions: 8
Both my arms are itching and burning like crazy. Of course, the itching started a few days after the first shot of Pfizer. I've never experienced this except for when I shaved with a harsh razor or applied coconut oil, both of which I haven't done in about two weeks. My arms look like crab legs now.

That when I book a trip or something I instantly start thinking of all the things that could go wrong. My bank card breaks a few days before I go, I miss the train connection for the long bit of the journey, I lost my phone where to the tickets are downloaded to.

It normally passes but it's definitely annoying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Our upstairs neighbours stamping around and their kids chasing their dog around on their wooden floors while I'm trying to sleep 😩 just my upstairs neighbours in general really, I've never disliked other humans more! 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have nothing against the girl but I've just seen that Scarlett Moffatt has seemingly been gifted a holiday to Antigua. And if she hasn't been gifted the whole holiday then she's certainly been gifted the room which to be fair she has declared as gifted.

It just infuriates me after the chaos of last year why an "influencer" has been gifted a holiday to the Caribbean 🤮 and I know why companies choose influencers but it is so damn insulting to people who have had an awful year working on the front line throughout.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have nothing against the girl but I've just seen that Scarlett Moffatt has seemingly been gifted a holiday to Antigua. And if she hasn't been gifted the whole holiday then she's certainly been gifted the room which to be fair she has declared as gifted.

It just infuriates me after the chaos of last year why an "influencer" has been gifted a holiday to the Caribbean 🤮 and I know why companies choose influencers but it is so damn insulting to people who have had an awful year working on the front line throughout.
She’s not been gifted it though, she’s working. The holiday is payment for advertising the holiday. The whole “gifted” thing is misleading and that’s why companies are moving away from calling it gifted and PR product etc. Companies send people on holiday with the “celeb” to advertise as it’s a lot cheaper than standard advertising costs.

This girl on my facebook who always posts THOSE kind of statuses… she’s clearly having some health issues and writes vague updates about it at least twice a day but whenever anyone asks what’s wrong she just likes the comment and doesn’t answer. If you don’t want to share it with anyone then don’t fish for sympathy!! Drives me insane 😡

Reactions: 13

She’s not been gifted it though, she’s working. The holiday is payment for advertising the holiday. The whole “gifted” thing is misleading and that’s why companies are moving away from calling it gifted and PR product etc. Companies send people on holiday with the “celeb” to advertise as it’s a lot cheaper than standard advertising costs.
Just to add to my own previous statement as I do get why it’s annoying. It annoys me too. It is however just the way the world of advertising works now x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fair enough. It just seems wrong to me but such is life I guess.
I expect many people will see her "gifted" room and no doubt have the same thoughts running through their head as I did. Like I said I have nothing against Scarlett, it's just this whole influencer culture that riles me.

Reactions: 3
I’m annoyed that I can’t seem to say no to people and then they take the piss.

my friend/ one of the neighbours, it’s very one sided Come rushing up to me asking if I could watch her kids and ami going out . Sounded urgent so I was like yeah of course, told my kids they were excited their friends were coming round. Only then to be Told it won’t be till later and it’s ONLY for 2 hours whilst she goes and meets up with some bloke who she treated in hospital last week.
It won’t be 2 hours it will be all evening I just know it, hubby’s been to work all day. I now feel awful for saying yes yet feel like I was completely taken advantage of She made it sound so important

completely on the spot and she knew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Banks! Yes the pandemic is awful, but they have been on reduced hours the whole time. They keep closing branches, I took a bus to one of the few remaining branches during my lunch break yesterday, note on door temporarily closed, no information when it it closed or more importantly when it will re-open.

this morning call telephone banking, hang on long waffley msg, then enter sort code, enter account number, enter date of birth, this digit of password, that digit of password, message about how busy they are, another message about using online banking, then about automated banking, then THEN they tell me they are closed 🤬 tell me when I ring what the greatly reduced hours are not after wasting my time.

Reactions: 4
I'm annoyed that I have gained 3 stones when I needed to lose 3 stones. I am annoyed that I now get even more hot and sweaty than I used to that I have the fan on 24/7 in 21c weather. As a result, my eyes are sore and itchy and my skin is dry. Roll on winter.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Changed gp surgery because I was fed up of not being taken seriously and I was lucky their refusal to take me seriously didn't land me in hospital.

They're merging with my new surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m annoyed because I feel like people are lying to me ‘to not upset me’ but how many times do I have to say that the lying upsets me more??!! I’m a very laid back person who given the facts will probably be upset for a minute (my face always betrays me) but then I’m swiftly over it and don’t let things bother me but when I’m lied to it’s hurts. Hurts even more that this lie has been going on for 16 years and now someone else is feeling like they have to lie to me to obviously spare my feelings but I’m like fbi so I always find out. Just annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.