Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I would actually like to add refilling my drug pots to my annoyance. I wish i could be one of those people who just pops them out the packet but I tend to forget because of brain fog so I have to use those pots with the days of the week on and sometimes I just can't be fucking bothered

Reactions: 1

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
thank you! fortunately they have mild symptoms although my mum sounded horrible when i called her earlier!
they live with my dad but they have developed a ''separation system''. hopefully it works but i feel like he must have it already :(
A family my family knew got it last summer and a separation system worked for them (I believe one person was unaffected at all)! Fingers crossed it works for yours, too. Keeping you and your fam in my thoughts. ❤

• Heart

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Your husband sounds like a gentleman. Helping a young woman home last night was a lovely thing to do
I was wondering it was for safety reasons I'd there were a lot of drunks about.

At loggerheads with partner over dog. He’s owned him for a few years before we got together and let’s him wee/poo all over garden including furniture and doesn’t see it as a big deal, I’ve never stepped foot in garden due to it and refuse to use furniture
Moving to our new house soon and I said he’s not allowed to toilet outside especially as we have a young crawling baby I want to be able to enjoy new garden
Apparently I’m being unreasonable, I’ve never owned a dog before please tell me this isn’t normal?!
Where will it toilet?
Often dogs can be encouraged to use a designated part of the garden .

Last edited:

emerald

VIP Member
Feel like I have approximately 8000 mouth ulcers and running out of bonjela to top it off 🥴

• Sad

VIP Member
My cat. I know it’s the heat making her worse but she is being very very vocal. My flat is like a hot box bur I can’t open the windows wide or she’ll jump out. She meows when she wants something normally but with the weather it’s constant. She ignores the cool mat I got her too 😂
Sounds like you cat is broken.

flutternutter

VIP Member
Not only have the kids in the street been singing its coming home for about 2 hours NON STOP but theres a man in his garden screaming. Fair play, if you keep that up for 90 mins that IS impressive but its also really annoying

VIP Member
I reacted like this to some mosquito bites recently. Now I won’t go out with bare legs and/or strong repellent. There seem to be a lot of insects around this year.
I've been forced to cover up head to toe just to do some gardening, I have some neoprene sleeves to keep my arms covered, similar to the
neoprene lower leg covers.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
That I’ve had to order yet another iPad to USB/Ethernet connector, they seem so unreliable. Would love to look at some old photos from a USB stick. Am on the third connector now and it flicks on and off all the time plus they’re about £15.

• Wow

HowlOwl

VIP Member
My WiFi. How the fuck can the taliban sending videos from a cave in Afghanistan have better internet than Virgin Broadband? The router sits right next to the telly and barely connects to either the telly, my computer or my phone
Our tv is plugged into the router, but I think we could do with a new router anyway (we’re on Plusnet). It might not be your broadband provider. Also have you got anything transmitting Bluetooth? If I forget to connect headphones to a Bluetooth transmitter (which is linked to the tv), it affects the WiFi quite badly.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Having mental health issues has nothing to do with being woke. Would you rather she competed and badly injured herself because she couldn't concentrate?
She wasn’t about to injure herself, she performed badly, as an athlete that happens, even to the best. She quit because she didn’t like her score and therefore let her team down.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I'm pleased that mine isn't the only one who is doing it in their own time! I guess i feel pressured coz her best friend at nursery is a bit younger than her and she is dry all the time and then my mum has been banging on about it for about 12 months and now reckons that we're going to have many many problems now because we've left it too late.

And then I cant stop with the mum guilt like "what if we did leave it too late? What if she is going to end up traumatised by it all? What if what if what if?" 😔
Aww yeah you're not the only one, and someone on here even said theirs were 3 and a half before they did it!!!! The younger one maybe their parents were more pushy with it, but if you read up on it, it said don't be pushy about it, wait/ they will show u when they're ready etc otherwise it's just going to be even harder. So they're all different and do it at different times. Honestly no shame in it, who cares what other people think. He's broke up from nursery now so over the holiday going to work on it as he is showing signs so hopefully by time he's back 🤞

That my child always takes over the TV. There's only so much Peppa Pig the brat or Bing or Horrid Henry etc that I can bloody watch 😡 Want to watch the Olympic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Used a £20 off £40 code on a flipping Waitrose shop and they’ve emailed to say it’s invalid and I missed the cut off deadline. I’m one of hundreds because it was posted on 10ways on Facebook. Now I’ve got to collect the worlds smallest £50 shop that I should have had for £30 🙃
Sorry, I'm confused. You say you 'used' the voucher, so to me this means you were allowed to do your shopping and check-out using the code. Are you saying after doing this, Waitrose then emailed you to say the voucher was no longer valid? If the latter, surely the voucher shouldn't have been accepted in the first place if it was invalid or have I missed your point? 😕

Penguin86

VIP Member
We've had to turn our hot water off because the radiators keep coming on despite the heating being turned off. Not that anyone wants a boiling hot bath

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I have been sleeping for the last two days. I have a ton to do but just feel the need for sleep.

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
All kid activities are extortionate I think. a farm and softplay day out near as a family of 3 would cost us £60, atm my youngest doesn’t get charged but soon it will be £70 I don’t understand how they can justify charging adults £15+ for such things.
It's ridiculous! I don't understand it either, like of course you want to do nice things as a family but when the prices are like that, you can't do it as often due to the pricing. It's so unfair!