Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fastfairynnn

On Radio 1 when they describe Annie Mac as one of the world's eminent DJs up there with Diplo, Martin Garrix and Tiesto :ROFLMAO:
(I've heard them say this on multiple occasions, they were obviously told to say it.)

Reactions: 1

Hope96

VIP Member
Can't sleep. Mind won't switch off. I hate life. The usual shit I post on this thread sadly.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
When my bed sheets decide to untuck

When the last person to use the bath doesn't wash the bath out

I've not had a tuck in sheet for years. Or do you mean fitted sheet pinging off as I flipping hate that, and when it happens it's also the far right one where I cannot easily reach.
I always put that one on first and pull and pull it to make sure it's in place firmly as well.

I have a wet room and love it but oh I miss a good long soak in a bath. I have loads of people offering me a bath but it just would not be te same having to get dressed and driving home rather than just drying off and getting into bed

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
This annoys me too...it doesn't happen often but drives me nuts.
Same. It doesn't happen too often and I'm not the overbearing type giving him a list of jobs on days off but we've recently moved house and there's still stuff to sort. The boxes won't unpack themselves, treacle 🙄

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Accidentally missed a video meeting with one of my kids’ new teachers for next year. Literally remembered just as the appointment ended and it was time for my other kids appointment. Not a big deal really it’s literally just to say hi and bring up any concerns, lasts less than 5 minutes usually but it’s set my anxiety off a bit and now I think the new teacher thinks we’re terrible. Bloody England getting to the final has distracted me a lot today🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Following on from my rant about car insurance prices yesterday, feeling the same about car prices!
Insurance I’ve looked at is doing a valuation 6k less than asking price for car I want (how does that even work? Want to make sure not being ripped off)
Another car I had seen actually had 10,000 more miles than advertised so again felt overpriced but no idea what I actually should be paying 🤣

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Yes iceland were like that. I was classed as vulnerable so couldn't go anywhere and it's alright saying someone else could do my shopping but it's not the same
I could cry. I spent more money elsewhere on another online shop and now the ASDA tracking says the order was "delivered" even when it wasn't so it's going to be even more hassle getting a refund.

• Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
The fact that is now my kids holidays which i love but my husband has 3 times this week decides to have fucking work done on the house whilst i would rather not. I get the jobs need to be done but i dont want them done right now, dont get why he cannot wait six weeks, probably irrational but annoying me all the same.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Neighbours kids screeching their heads off in the garden and I can’t close the window cos it’s too hot. Trying to have a teams meeting but have to keep myself on mute cos it’s so bloody noisy!

Also not where I wanted to be weight-wise when things opened up. So trivial but I feel like I worked very hard during lockdown 1 to get into shape and then over the winter I just sort of gave up and thought “what’s the point”. Since March my weight has just crept up. So while I’m excited to get out and do stuff, I wish I had managed to keep that half a stone off so I could go out without worrying “will this show too much skin” 😂 my thighs rub so much in this heat which is not a problem I’ve ever really had!

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
The heat 🔥😓

I'm after seeing a snapchat of a girl I know all done up in makeup looking pretty.
It just baffles me how are the girls and women dolling themselves up and they don't look like the heat is affecting them at all. They just look cool and calm.

I'm a sticky mess. It just not matter how much I cool myself down or wash myself in 5 mins I'm a mess.

Cause I'm so sticky and feel so gross I'm paranoid that I smell. I keep checking but I smell fine. Just feel awful.

I ended up falling asleep on top of my bed.

Surely these girls I see all done up are suffering the same as us sweating to death and feel gross.
I couldn't cope with a full face of make up.

I can't do anything at the moment. Just lying down trying to breathe is enough.
Guess it's the same as when I'm surprised when people can go outside in just a tshirt in the winter 😂 or sit in a freezing air conditioning office and be fine. People have different perception of temperature, if I get cold it takes me hours to warm up, it's probably the same for people who struggle with heat- hard for them to cool down, while I feel slight breeze and I'm covered in goosebumps 🤣

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
A friend has borrowed two books of mine months ago and still hasn't made any attempts at giving them back or even lifting their covers, despite my subtle reminders here and there. I just want to go to his place, take my books back and never give anyone a book ever again. It might be a silly thing but one of those books cannot be found anymore and the other is one of my favourite books. I absolutely regret lending them and this is the last I'll ever let this happen. And I'm definitely getting my books back, even if I eventually have to be blunt about it. He's a good friend and I don't want to be a cunt about this but not having my books in my possession really stresses me out.
Flaming cheek. Yes now is the time to be blunt. They've had plenty of opportunity.

Big_Joe

A certain UK 'celeb' annoys the living daylights out of me. Pretty sure soon she will be a Saint.

• Wow