Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
periods! 🙄 i've been in pain for 5 days now and my period arrives this morning when i wanted to go for a swim in the evening 😩
I used to have terrible pain to the point where I couldn't get out of bed. I then cut dairy and fizzy drinks from my diet. Poof, no pain ever since. It's been years and I notice every single time I allow myself a food indiscretion which includes dairy, if consumed within 1 week before my period, I get really painful cramps. Most months, I don't consume dairy at all, but I always have that odd month (generally December), when I eat a bit of dairy and I can sense a sharp difference. I don't know if you consume a lot of dairy, but you should give it a try (at least one week before your period).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

VIP Member
I got bitten by something on Wednesday night and the bite has swollen across half my leg and is red and raised and so hot and itchy. Then because my leg was hurting I must have been walking awkwardly because I've somehow managed to pull something in my other leg and can barely walk down the stairs now. If it wasn't all so annoying and painful I'd find it funny!
My Mother who is 90 has had this plus a lot of pain, she's been bitten a few times just put the washing on the line outside, it's worse this year for bites!

• Sad

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Omg this happens all the time in our block too! The flat opposite is rented out as an airbnb and the people coming in and out just slam the front door and door out to the stairwell all the frickin time
I can expect from kids and even they should know better, but not from grown adults. Really rude.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
“What do you want to watch?” is the question that drives me insane every weekend.

“You choose, let’s watch that, no I hate horror. What about that, seen it. Let’s watch Succession, no , gotta pay for it”

Repeat ….
Along with ‘ what’s for dinner’ , drives me insane .

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It's not even her daughter it's her sons wife who is having the baby 😂 yet she's getting all the special treatment 😡
I just dont get it we have our sons children all the time because I can remember what it was like my mother in law never looked after my children even for 20 minutes 🤨

Reactions: 1

Kofi Annan

Chaffing 😂

I'm training for my first marathon and no-one warned me of the chaffing issues running long distance 🤣 I'm using bodyglide balm thing which seems to be doing the trick with my legs - but still getting proper chaffing around bottom of my sports bras. It's agony when I go in the shower :(
Sports tape 👍

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Iceland was really bad during lockdown and their customer service was shit. We use morrisons but thats because 2 of my housemates work there so we get discount.
Did you have the same issue with deliveries? I just find it so unhelpful, especially in lockdown / isolation when you have no other choice but to rely on them for your food shop. Then the person on the other end of the phone is just "maybe it might come tomorrow". Like what am I going to do until then, eat dust? 😅

Penguin86

VIP Member
It's so warm. I hate that it's going to get even warmer tomorrow and Sunday.

I know right? I never really know what to say in these situations because it's not the customer service rep's fault but now I'm a bit stuck 😅 . Never ordering a home delivery from Asda again.
Iceland was really bad during lockdown and their customer service was shit. We use morrisons but thats because 2 of my housemates work there so we get discount.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to play video games. I don't want to go out.

I just don't want to seem to do anything these days. I just feel like I'm existing.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds rough Is it energy related ? I don't know why it is but I'm hearing more and more stuff about people suffering from fatigue (as well as two friends) - and they say similar to you 💕

• Heart

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Feeling like im just being used by everyone. My friends went for a walk without me tonight. I babysat one of their kids at the weekend whilst she went out with some other friends. We were supposed to go together but wasn’t really arranged for tonight.
I asked another friend to do something at the weekend and she said she was painting. Rather than ask me to do something another weekend she was like ooh you could come to mine and help me decorate.
Husband had a go at me tonight for leaving some mess in the shower. Just like too many shampoo bottles etc.

feeling like the worlds against me. I know I’m a good person but feeling like I want to post a cryptic post on Facebook saying how I feel but not tell the sun can’t people 😂 kidding on the last part.
This could be me, I’ve dated a man for 5 months & just been used the whole time, finally got rid yesterday & trying to concentrate on myself now!

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
I feel you, a lot of my friends are like this, too. I am not buying the “got too busy at work” thing anymore 🙄

And what’s annoying me right now is the fact that I always feel like I’m being clingy and annoying when I take the first step. Surely somebody has to take it?
I feel the exact same.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chilli_Heeler

I’m so relived it’s not just me. I don’t know how to change it. Im not naturally outgoing but at the same time I crave friendship or at least communication with other adults, despite being painfully shy, otherwise I end up feeling like this. Like I don’t belong, no one likes me etc. So stupid.
Me too, your not alone, sending a virtual hug. I always feel absolutely drained at the end of these sorts of events and hyper awarw of myself, its exhausting.

• Heart

Melian

VIP Member
Impatiently waiting for test results

The fact that it's hot which means there's someone playing loud music.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I am kinda seeing someone who is extremely shy. He’s a good person but omg, I hate having to initiate things all the time. He goes along with everything I say and isn’t seeing other people but man, I really hate having to plan every outing. 🙃 Driving me nuts and making my anxiety peak because I tend to take his antisocial nature personally.
Have you said anything to him?

• Heart