What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coke Zero now tastes like crap!! Someone mentioned it ages ago and I had one out of a can and didn’t think it was that bad but out of a bottle!!! So gross

Ashley Cain’s girlfriend!! SHE HAS A NAME YOU KNOW MEDIA!!!!!

Safiyya Vorajee is her name and the media ignore that, considering what she is going through
the media should be using her name instead of being just "Ashley Cain’s girlfriend".

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not annoying per se, but probably killing my curiosity. My crush deleted his Instagram (no, he didn't block me as I was peeking with my browser & I don't have Instagram). Oddly enough, it happened one week after I deleted my LinkedIn. Chances of ever connecting = 0 (not that LinkedIn was ever the right platform for that).

Last edited:
men. Why do they shave their beard over the sink but never wipe away the hairs? 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The weather!
What is going on?! So cold and so much rain for the foreseeable too 😫

Reactions: 6
men. Why do they shave their beard over the sink but never wipe away the hairs? 😡
My former roommate used to do the same. It would drive me insane. He would clean a portion of the sink and leave tons of hair on the sides and tap. Why? Seriously, it's plain nasty. I always made sure the bathroom/bathtub/shower was clean after shaving. It literally takes 30 seconds to clean.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Having so many things to look forward to and feeling nothing. Dunno if it's just uni pressure, the pandemic or other stuff but I just feel numb. No motivation, no excitement, nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Having so many things to look forward to and feeling nothing. Dunno if it's just uni pressure, the pandemic or other stuff but I just feel numb. No motivation, no excitement, nothing.
Same with me, can't be arsed to do anything, mind you the cold weather isn't helping matters.

Reactions: 5
Bane of my life. My partner always leaves hairs everywhere and when I moan tells me he did clean it. No you didn’t otherwise I wouldn’t have seen any hairs ffs 🙄

Bane of my life. My partner always leaves hairs everywhere and when I moan tells me he did clean it. No you didn’t otherwise I wouldn’t have seen any hairs ffs 🙄
An ex partner never cleaned or even rinsed the bath. I could tell as he was losing his hair and it was all over the bath. 😬

• Sick
I'm glad you've said this. I feel the same. 😥

Reactions: 3
People being very willing to just excuse racism, sexism and the like while knowing very well that what the person said is wrong

Juts tell them it's wrong. You don't need years of experience with an issue to tell them that they're wrong and those ideas aren't acceptable around us 🤦‍♀️

Someone parked in our parking space yesterday so I posted on the streets Facebook page kindly asking it to be moved, got a response a few hours later saying "I'm smashed, do you still want me to move it now hun x" obviously I don't advocate any getting behind the wheel when they've had too much to drink even if it just to move a car into a different spot.

Just pissed me off because she's made it sound like I'm being unreasonable 🙄 if she'd have said "sorry I've had a drink, I'll move it tomorrow" it'd have been no bother!

I can't wait until we move because this area is full of young students who come across very rude when asked to move their car etc, I've never had problems in any other student area I've lived in so I know it's not all students but we seem to have all the snotty entitled ones here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone parked in our parking space yesterday so I posted on the streets Facebook page kindly asking it to be moved, got a response a few hours later saying "I'm smashed, do you still want me to move it now hun x" obviously I don't advocate any getting behind the wheel when they've had too much to drink even if it just to move a car into a different spot.

Just pissed me off because she's made it sound like I'm being unreasonable 🙄 if she'd have said "sorry I've had a drink, I'll move it tomorrow" it'd have been no bother!

I can't wait until we move because this area is full of young students who come across very rude when asked to move their car etc, I've never had problems in any other student area I've lived in so I know it's not all students but we seem to have all the snotty entitled ones here.
Could you park blocking her in so when she needs your car moved you can say “sorry can’t I’m smashed” and see how she likes it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Could you park blocking her in so when she needs your car moved you can say “sorry can’t I’m smashed” and see how she likes it?
Haha I would if we could but it's a small car park type thing so we wouldn't be able to without blocking off the entire car park! We don't actually have a car atm but we will from Wednesday so just wanted to make sure this person doesn't think the space belongs to them!

Reactions: 1

You know that she deserves to be punished don't you. Of course I don't advocate violence, but you could put a screw or nail next to each tyre, so hopefully she will get at least one puncture when she drives off.

If she says anything, deny deny deny.

You know that she deserves to be punished don't you. Of course I don't advocate violence, but you could put a screw or nail next to each tyre, so hopefully she will get at least one puncture when she drives off.

If she says anything, deny deny deny.
I'd rather not do anything that potentially causes a risk of danger on the road thanks

Reactions: 8

What an absolute dick move!!

Me and my boyfriend planned to spend the day together for his birthday/his first day off in ages. But he's gone out with mate instead 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.