What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who knocked on my door yesterday to offer babysitting services and was visibly taken aback when I said I didn’t have kids... and then I APOLOGISED like I was sorry I hadn’t had children so that she could babysit them 😂
Who would trust a random stranger to look after kids. She must be crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I rang my health insurance provider to see what the story with upgrading my policy is. I don't have any health concerns right now, no long term conditions etc, I just got a raise a few months ago and want a better level of coverage for when I decide to have a baby (in 3 - 4 years).

But they won't let me upgrade until my renewal!! Which is baffling because I'm telling them that I want to give them more money 🤨 (and to be fair, I wouldn't even argue with their rules that you have to wait 26 weeks for new benefits to kick in)

The woman on the phone was also extremely dismissive :ROFLMAO: that didn't help matters

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
People putting on their Instagram stories that their at the gym 🙃 Nobody gives a duck 🙃 Almost as bad as posting the route they just did on their run

Reactions: 10
People who you know have broken the covid travel rules & visiting people. Then they post how they can’t wait to travel & visit people again! You already have been travelling about visiting people throughout🤬 As you put pics on Snapchat, fb stories & insta stories you complete & utter arseholes🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you and please. 3 little words. Sorry to say but manners have gone. Like holding the door open, doesn't matter make or female, just polite.
BTW you did something nice remember that. But yeah but nice to get something back, even 2 little words.
Thank You for saying l did something nice😃 Very much appreciated. Won’t be nominating again in a hurry.

They asked people to nominate them in various nominations & didn’t get any. No updates on them receiving any. Serves them right!

Reactions: 1
People who don’t use indicators when driving. I’m sure some people just think they are there for decoration.
Drives me wild.

Reactions: 12
Funny you mention and itchy leg, my left leg itches like buggery after a shower.
It's because the water has stripped the skin of its natural oils. Best way to stop that from happening is to apply baby oil after showering.

- - -

I was leaving the chemist earlier and a woman who was walking to her right, my left (the opposite to how most people do it here), just about walked into me - so I quickly stepped aside to the right and a second or so later she stepped in that direction too, causing us to smash into each other. I said "sorry" to be polite, only for her to say, "Watch where you're bloody going!" Rude cow. I tut-tutted and scowled at her, which made me feel a bit better.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Cold callers. So far this week I've had 3 separate window companies, despite me saying I'm not interested, still carrying on their chat 🙄.
A garden clearance company, FYI we had our garden landscaped last year, nothing at all to clear.
And an offer of a tarmac driveway.

Noooo thanks.

They all look offended when I tell them no. Like a woman shouldn't be saying no and should be intimidated into letting them quote.

Reactions: 4
Woman in the shop, took some hair clips off the 'card' puts them in her hair, then puts them back on display! 😳 hello pandemic! I am afraid I said something, what is wrong with some people?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Woman in the shop, took some hair clips off the 'card' puts them in her hair, then puts them back on display! 😳 hello pandemic! I am afraid I said something, what is wrong with some people?
People used to do this where I worked pre pandemic and used to get irritated when my manager asked them to pay 😂😂

Reactions: 3
My husband..I wonder how many times we have to have the same version of a conversation for him to cop on

Reactions: 6
People on a certain other forum who try to antagonise by referring to what you said in past posts. Get a life...

Thank god it's not like that here.

Reactions: 7
Trying to access the letter to tell me which school my child has got into but the site is not recognising their name or date of birth. I tried to call them but was 20 in the queue - eh no thanks 🤣😫

Reactions: 1
My co-worker. I love her dearly, she's great but she talks so loud 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That my 2 year old will eat rice and chilli at nursery but can I get her to eat anything other than jam sandwiches or beans, can I eff 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.