What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lockdown weight gain - finally get to go out for a meal and I’ve got nothing to wear! I’ve also put some clothes in storage so a very limited selection 😡

Oh, and the post no longer being delivered in the morning. Now get the weekly post at 16:30 and 14:00 on a Saturday.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
My two year old repeating “I want my dummy” every 30 seconds this morning despite him knowing he only has it in bed and he’s not in bed right now, nor has he been since 6am. 5 hours of “I want my dummy” and nothing will stop it - distractions, food, medicine, cuddles, treats. He’s perfectly well (with a slight cough - negative covid test) but he’s just in a massive grump and caught in a loop.

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend. He knows I have really bad anxiety but sometimes he is such a dick. “You’ll be fine, you’re an adult now”. How bleeping patronising? I’ve been an adult long before I met you sunshine, coming from a 35 year old who not long ago still lived at home and I’m the one who does all his washing 😅 Honestly wanted to tell him to shut the duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hate how when my anxiety is triggered, it literally renders me incapable of doing or thinking about anything else until it eventually passes, which can be anywhere between 10 minutes and 10hours. If I try to do something like play a game, to take my mind off what ever it is when I’m still in the thick of it, I find I can’t do it properly, get pissed off and end up back where I started sitting with my anxious thoughts. Feel like I can only ‘move on’ when my brain finally calms down and lets me. Even if the trigger wasn’t that bad to begin with. It’s horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How much stress is affecting me physically, I feel awful ☹ so much to do and got no energy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Having a husband with ADHD. It’s not his fault. But duck me it stresses me out so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can imagine. I have it andfriends with it. Funnily enough I think I’m less “hard work” which is not the case at all. Ha! X
It is so hard! I watch him struggle with things, but it’s the spending, and the forgetting, and days like today where he’s booked something but actually it was next week and my poor little girls disappointment was so hard to watch. He’s a good man but Jeez!

• Heart
  • Sad
It is so hard! I watch him struggle with things, but it’s the spending, and the forgetting, and days like today where he’s booked something but actually it was next week and my poor little girls disappointment was so hard to watch. He’s a good man but Jeez!
It is so hard. I have to move my money out my bank account or I just buy little things and it adds up. I have a planner I print every month and write things on it. I’ll text myself as well if I think I’m going to forget. It’s constant and your poor little girl. On the plus she’s got exciting plans now next week.

A man stood far too close behind me at a takeaway without a mask, also my housemate is a condescending knob who tries to ‘one up’ in every conversation

Reactions: 4
I managed to fix a problem that has been annoying the crap out of me.

For a short while I've had problems watching anything on my NowTV stick which is plugged into my TV in the living room.
The wifi isn't wonderful but it's been working like a charm but that ended after not using the stick for a couple of weeks.

The Solution was actually common sense and simple, I bought a short extension cable, SORTED!!

Reactions: 3
Was woken at 2am last night by a woman somewhere on our road screaming at someone who had allegedly "shagged her husband"

• Haha
  • Wow
That every morning as I'm about to post the site goes down for maintenance

Hate how when my anxiety is triggered, it literally renders me incapable of doing or thinking about anything else until it eventually passes, which can be anywhere between 10 minutes and 10hours. If I try to do something like play a game, to take my mind off what ever it is when I’m still in the thick of it, I find I can’t do it properly, get pissed off and end up back where I started sitting with my anxious thoughts. Feel like I can only ‘move on’ when my brain finally calms down and lets me. Even if the trigger wasn’t that bad to begin with. It’s horrible.
Have you ever tried putting some dance music on and dance until you can't dance anymore? I noticed that every time I left a club when I was young, I just felt such peace due to dancing the night away. Not dancing around your handbag type of dance but feeling the music type of dance. Dancing, walking in nature or doing crafts is my meditation. I can't meditate as cannot shut my mind off but doing those things calms me down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
the sound of snoring 😤😤 I’m glad you’re having a lovely sleep because thanks to you I’m bloody not

• Heart
I managed to fix a problem that has been annoying the crap out of me.

For a short while I've had problems watching anything on my NowTV stick which is plugged into my TV in the living room.
The wifi isn't wonderful but it's been working like a charm but that ended after not using the stick for a couple of weeks.

The Solution was actually common sense and simple, I bought a short extension cable, SORTED!!
Do you mean you’ve plugged your tv into the router? That’s what we had to do, the wifi wasn’t strong enough for the TV.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.