What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting unreasonably annoyed at all my friends - I just feel left out of everything. This is SO petty but on Instagram some of us sometimes do that stupid thing where it says “tag 3 friends to win tickets”... and I’ve gone on this morning and 3 of my friends have all tagged each other for this one particular event. Thanks guys. Why do I care so much about stupid stuff like that! I’m not even remotely interested in the event 😂 But I’ve decided based on this that they have forgotten about me and I now hate them(y) I’m my own worst enemy sometimes.
Never nice to be left out! My boyfriend has extreme FOMO but never confronts the people who make him miss out. I'd just ask them why i wasn't tagged. I'm very confrontational though so no wonder i only have 2 friends 😂

Reactions: 2
People who leave open containers of food in shared fridges.

Inspired by one of my housemates who apparently thinks packets of raw bacon and packets of salad leaves deserve to be left open right next to each other (not even folded over!)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
ugh same, been living in leggings for the whole past year, putting on anything is a struggle
Nightmare isn’t it 😩 fortunately it’s looks like
It drops cold again by the end of the week 😂

• Haha
I’m getting unreasonably annoyed at all my friends - I just feel left out of everything. This is SO petty but on Instagram some of us sometimes do that stupid thing where it says “tag 3 friends to win tickets”... and I’ve gone on this morning and 3 of my friends have all tagged each other for this one particular event. Thanks guys. Why do I care so much about stupid stuff like that! I’m not even remotely interested in the event 😂 But I’ve decided based on this that they have forgotten about me and I now hate them(y) I’m my own worst enemy sometimes.
I can totally relate to this!! I always feel the exact same when I see similar things happen. Chances are it's nothing personal and they'd be mortified if they knew it had bothered you, but for some reason your brain just can't let it go!

So my car went in for a service on Saturday. I drove it today for the first time since then and the engine light has come on! Wtf 😤

• Sad
my thermostat for some reason has broken, so my flat is either boiling and i have hot water, or a good temperature with no hot water

Reactions: 1
That I've got about a million and one things going on at the moment.

Uni group who barely said a word in any tutorials are now suddenly taking the essay real seriously and putting tons of pressure on me. I'm doing the best I can with this.

• Sad
  • Heart
My manager again...
I questioned why my furlough deduction has increased every month and is not consistent at 20%.

His response... at least you got paid. 🖕🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The kids who live directly opposite me - they both have pogo sticks and they play on the pavement with them all the time. It used to start everyday when they came home from school until dinner time, but now it’s the school holidays it’s constant! Then their dad comes out and starts hitting a basketball off the side of the road so it’s constant banging - such a pain 🤬

• Angry
I managed to speak to the doctor about my blood test results only to find my iron reserves are low and my white blood cell count is low to fight infection.
Anything to do with blood makes me feel faint and now I need to have more blood tests and more iron tablets.

• Sad
I saw a spider on the wall in the office earlier and now all over my body feels like I'm being crawled over.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ive decided im going to retrain but I cant make held nor tail of the courses im looking at. All requiring certain grades/levels or the equivalent but then say there is no prerequisite. But I cant find how Im suppose to work out what my equivalent grade is. I am 40 ffs, its been 20 years since I was in college.

• Sad
Ive decided im going to retrain but I cant make held nor tail of the courses im looking at. All requiring certain grades/levels or the equivalent but then say there is no prerequisite. But I cant find how Im suppose to work out what my equivalent grade is. I am 40 ffs, its been 20 years since I was in college.
Ah educational bollocks! Just email the admissions and ask

A new person I follow on Instagram. She’s a new mum. And oh my god. She is so annoying. She’s driving me insane. But I can’t unfollow !!!! Arrgghhhhhhhh she can’t go out with her baby. Because it’s warm. She can’t get dressed because she can’t put the baby down. She can’t sleep for longer than two hours total a night because she refuses to give a bottle. Ok fine. Well stop bloody moaning about it then.

• Haha
A new person I follow on Instagram. She’s a new mum. And oh my god. She is so annoying. She’s driving me insane. But I can’t unfollow !!!! Arrgghhhhhhhh she can’t go out with her baby. Because it’s warm. She can’t get dressed because she can’t put the baby down. She can’t sleep for longer than two hours total a night because she refuses to give a bottle. Ok fine. Well stop bloody moaning about it then.
I think more generally people who moan about how busy they are yet seem to have horus and hours to spend on social media, drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has made me very frigging annoyed. How the hell is this fair? Absolutely disgusting 🤬😡🤬😡

I think more generally people who moan about how busy they are yet seem to have horus and hours to spend on social media, drives me insane
Can you not mute her? Keep following but don't see her posts.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.