Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if I give my daughter portions that are too small but honestly Ninas portions are HUGE! Her dinner tonight more mash potato than ive ever had in any of my dinners. She has barely chewed her food ‘is it nice?!’ I find it really hard to watch its very unsettling..
Looking at her dinner today I do think ninas portion are massive but I think they also look bigger because they are on those silly weaning baby plates! Just give the kid a bloody plate and some cultery

Reactions: 4
Looking at her dinner today I do think ninas portion are massive but I think they also look bigger because they are on those silly weaning baby plates! Just give the kid a bloody plate and some cultery
You can fit a massive about on those plates! My daughter only eats about a quarters worth!

Oh yeah of course! Why would anybody expect a recipe book to actually tell them how to cook a meal 🤣. It's ridiculous how many mistakes there are in her book. I know she's addressed it but there is so so many!!
Hahaha, it’s SO bad. She hasn’t really addressed it though. She’s just said yeah there are mistakes, these things happen. Someone on the Facebook group asked if she’d provide a list of revisions to people who had the books with the mistakes in, but she ignored the message. She’s basically taken their money in exchange for a defective product.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just joined the group ... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have read some comments but have a feeling I will remove myself before tomorrow ends. I'm shuddering reading the comments!

• Haha
I just joined the group ... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have read some comments but have a feeling I will remove myself before tomorrow ends. I'm shuddering reading the comments!
It’s a horrendous group isn’t it. I’m still in it and secretly enjoying them all going for one another on the various posts. It’s PFB (perfect first baby) competitive parenting hell.

Oh do share - I need a giggle
A few notes ....
1) for gods sake you didn’t get courgettes so use bloody something else you don’t need to ask a group!
2) no one wants to see you plates along side your babies, eat the god damn food before it gets cold.
3) lady if you by the book it’s guide- not a step by step as you would assume
4) some of these people seem to worship Rebecca!

Ps hope these images upload in order!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A few notes ....
1) for gods sake you didn’t get courgettes so use bloody something else you don’t need to ask a group!
2) no one wants to see you plates along side your babies, eat the god damn food before it gets cold.
3) lady if you by the book it’s guide- not a step by step as you would assume
4) some of these people seem to worship Rebecca!

Ps hope these images upload in order!!
Wow! Kind of looks like a bunch of school bullies in love with her

Wow! Kind of looks like a bunch of school bullies in love with her
That’s exactly how it comes across. It’s probably how Hinch’s army started as well, all slating each other over who had the biggest vase of flowers on their stove top and who sprayed the most zoflora on their cushions.

You could defo hear someone moving around in the kitchen on her dinner stories today. How weird that she is sat at the table having dinner with Nina and her husband isn’t?
Although to be fair her portion was smaller than ninas massive portion, so maybe she is doing that thing where she has a full on dinner and then gets a takeaway
maybe they’re not in a good place - I saw that he used to post about her a lot on his Insta and now he doesn’t, only the odd mention of her book. I really don’t want to judge, it’s actually a little triggering

That FB group sounds hideous - it’s not really about helping mums, it just sounds like a place to show off and worship Rebecca. Oh and go for people who dare to critique!!

Reactions: 9
maybe they’re not in a good place - I saw that he used to post about her a lot on his Insta and now he doesn’t, only the odd mention of her book. I really don’t want to judge, it’s actually a little triggering
As mentioned a lot previously, the way she leaves him out of everything is very off.
Anything can be triggering to anyone depending on their own circumstances. Can’t trigger warning the whole internet x

Reactions: 7
Eurkh just saw on another thread someone recommended her book for ‘family recipes’ 😆

wanted to jump in and say please don’t use her recipes , but people are old enough to make their own decisions haha

• Haha
As mentioned a lot previously, the way she leaves him out of everything is very off.
Anything can be triggering to anyone depending on their own circumstances. Can’t trigger warning the whole internet x
lol I don’t need a warning. Maybe if he’d want to be involved he would be, and there could be more going on. Maybe there’s nothing going on, whatever.

My son has a bag of crisps View attachment 403460
How ridiculous my response would be she’s your child if she’s hungry give her some more how does anymore know how hungry someone else’s child is!!? Got to much time on their hands these mums....I say while scrolling though tattle while my 2 one year olds demolish a bag of veggie melts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I gave my little one just a cucumber stick and pepper for a snack he’d throw it back at me 😂

• Haha
lol I don’t need a warning. Maybe if he’d want to be involved he would be, and there could be more going on. Maybe there’s nothing going on, whatever.
You’re the one that said it’s triggering?
It’s literally a gossip site to discuss what we see?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.