Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are on page 54, I think itā€™s time for a new thread!
Does anyone have any suggestions for the next thread title?

Mine is:
What Mummy Makes #2 Her recipe books are just a guide, the full instructions arenā€™t inside

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eenymeenyminymo came up with this title that has the most likes - I canā€™t make a new thread.

Whatmummymakes - do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Reactions: 10
Going to have to leave her group, itā€™s not even funny. Mum shaming over feeding fish fingers while admitting to early weaning? Make it make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Going to have to leave her group, itā€™s not even funny. Mum shaming over feeding fish fingers while admitting to early weaning? Make it make sense.
Oh Iā€™ll have to check this one out I missed that.

Did you see the one asking for help re the banana and cinnamon muffins? Apparently mixture supposed to make 12 ,she only just managed to get six. And she says in the comments ā€œSometimes I feel like I am reading these recipes wrongā€
šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see all those people buying books for people ā€œin needā€?
Yes it was horrendous! And those commenting saying ā€˜ahh what a lovely thing to do, I hope I will be lucky enough to have the book one dayā€™ aka someone buy me it too because Iā€™m a scrounger

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So in todayā€™s healthy meal we have bacon, butter, flour and a tit ton of cheese!! There is a token half head of broccoli though so itā€™s okay!
If that wasnā€™t bad enough, when she has the leftovers tomorrow she will top with ... EVEN MORE CHEESE

Reactions: 8
So in todayā€™s healthy meal we have bacon, butter, flour and a tit ton of cheese!! There is a token half head of broccoli though so itā€™s okay!
If that wasnā€™t bad enough, when she has the leftovers tomorrow she will top with ... EVEN MORE CHEESE
And this is not a touch of butter!!

She must go through at least a block of cheese and a tub/block of butter a week!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And we donā€™t even need the step by step as she makes it sooooooo much that we all know how itā€™s done šŸ™„

• Haha
Another of her recipe fails. There isn't even any missing steps in the 'guide' for this recipe either! All the comments are also saying that theirs were like dumplings too!
Bless them, the mums on this group are clueless. One posted asking what to do with some extra blueberries that were delivered as a substitution with her shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has made it so normal to people to cook pastry multiple times a week for breakfast and lunch! I donā€™t understand how people canā€™t see her completely lack of knowledge about nutrition

Reactions: 5
This is exactly what we discussed on here a little while back! She's never trialled the alternatives but suggests them and they don't work! We use alternatives as one of my children has a dairy allergy and the consistency and taste of dairy free stuff can be alot different to dairy. Same goes for egg replacers etc. But she just assumes it'll come out the same and it clearly doesn't.

She'll give her an apple and make her wait until she gets home because she likes to eat with her šŸ¤—
I hate this. She does this with gluten free too. Not having a single clue how alternatives actually turn out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.