Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the stories with the mussels and just wow! I wouldn’t even give my 5 year old a bowl of mussels like that in their shells. Anything that makes eating one step harder he’s just going to get bored with! She says she wasn’t expecting nina to like them but still have her a full adult sized portion of them?! Also I get that it can be an easy slip of the tongue to say I’m so pleased you like it but I always try to say I’m pleased you tried it instead. Nina just really looked a bit nervous and uncomfortable trying those and being filmed aswell makes it in to such a big deal that Nina probably feels like she has to say it’s nice.

Reactions: 5
What mummy makes, Costa in her meal plan, no ones sure if she has a man
😂love this!!

What’s the problem with this I can’t see why it’s weird
Lol ok maybe just me! I don’t like shellfish so isn’t something I’d have on a casual Wednesday night, but maybe if you like shellfish it’s totally normal! I think maybe if I liked them loads - date night with the hubby and then the toddler could try some on the side as someone else said, with some of their own fish. But as the main meal when you are not even sure they will like it and looks a major faff to eat?? Not for me hun.

Reactions: 3
Lol ok maybe just me! I don’t like shellfish so isn’t something I’d have on a casual Wednesday night, but maybe if you like shellfish it’s totally normal! I think maybe if I liked them loads - date night with the hubby and then the toddler could try some on the side as someone else said, with some of their own fish. But as the main meal when you are not even sure they will like it and looks a major faff to eat?? Not for me hun.
I've never tried them but I agree it's something I would cook on a special occasion as a starter

Reactions: 2
She has very frumpy taste doesn't she. I honestly cannot believe we are the same age. That bag is something I'd expect my mum to buy. And it was £200 🤯

Reactions: 4
It is actually the first thing that she owns that i like..she could have been bolder with the color and i don’t like the initals..but i see quality leather, craftmanship and i love the handle..

If you look at the bag on the site, it looks much better with the initials. Without them it looks like somethings missing.

What’s the problem with this I can’t see why it’s weird
My 2.5 year old would eat the same as us for dinner as well, and if she didn’t like the mussels I’d sort something out after she tasted them but wouldn't start off by giving her a different meal. Ninas portion was huge again but otherwise I don’t see anything wrong with it either. 🤷‍♀️

Its just mussels for dinner That wasn’t for me 😂 not her having the same, that whole concept I get. Just mussels in general!

Reactions: 1
The detaching praise from food idea makes so
much sense but sometimes I have to remind myself about it! It’s so easy to say well done to kids when they eat all their meal but really you shouldn’t, nor should you criticise them for not finishing it. And you definitely shouldn’t tell children how happy them eating makes you. Aside from the food issue it’s linking their actions to your emotions and no child should feel like their have to eat a certain amount or certain food to please their parent. I think something like ‘It’s great that you tried the mussels, it’s wonderful to try new foods we haven’t had before as you might find something you love’ goes a bit better towards encouraging them to at least try things but also giving them the control to decide their own tastes

Reactions: 6
It is actually the first thing that she owns that i like..she could have been bolder with the color and i don’t like the initals..but i see quality leather, craftmanship and i love the handle..
It’s very smart looking. But if I was going to treat myself to a nice designer hand bag it wouldn’t be something that looks like it’s from H&M.

• Haha
I love how days ago she’s making sure people buy the book in specific places so she gets the royalties and now showing off an expensive bag... anymore obvious?! Ild be interested to know how much she’s earns from these books

Reactions: 7
OK so regardless of what you feed your kids you don't give it to them and then ask what it is do you? She talks to nina much younger than I expect too, her voice is really animated. Niiiiiiiiiice nina?

If I put a bowl of pasta in front of my toddler I would still say "made pasta for lunch" or "here's your pasta" not..... What have you got?! That's reserved for when she has pinched a buscuit/peice of bread from the drawer and I actually don't know 😂

My only exception would be if we had baked something together and we're giving it to my husband, as a prompt for her to tell him what she had made.

Her animated voice soon disappeared when she said oh nina look at your coat 👀

Last edited:
Someone is on her Facebook page bragging about how she was making flapjacks through her contractions as oats are good for milk supply...
I just can’t cope, thought it might be funny reading rebeccas minions posts but it just makes me angry 🤣

• Haha
Someone is on her Facebook page bragging about how she was making flapjacks through her contractions as oats are good for milk supply...
I just can’t cope, thought it might be funny reading rebeccas minions posts but it just makes me angry 🤣
I joined for a day then had to leave...never seen a more Braggy group!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.