Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she’s acknowledged the first release had a load of errors in and she’s not offered to at least give a list of where the errors are and offer to send pdf recipes to people who have it

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe she’s acknowledged the first release had a load of errors in and she’s not offered to at least give a list of where the errors are and offer to send pdf recipes to people who have it
I totally agree. She is a money grabber and doesn’t care about anyone. I have an early version (print round 2) and it has all the mistakes in it, so it’s not just the first release. She did say it affected the early ‘editions’ (plural) so who knows how many copies are incorrect? Perhaps all of them!!

Reactions: 1
I’m still baffled that she crams all of Ninas food onto those ridiculous plates!

Reactions: 5
Has Nina ever had a sandwich?a petit filous? A cheestring? Crisps?
She probably deems those foods as “bad” and won’t let her have them but will instead load her with massive portions of buttery/cheesy food and frequent costas/happy meals

Reactions: 8
Has Nina ever had a sandwich?a petit filous? A cheestring? Crisps?
I thought about this before, she never just has a normal lunch, ever. I could not be cooking 2 full meals a day! Lunch is sandwich/wrap, yogurt, cheese, etc but Nina has for lunch what I'd make for dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I thought about this before, she never just has a normal lunch, ever. I could not be cooking 2 full meals a day! Lunch is sandwich/wrap, yogurt, cheese, etc but Nina has for lunch what I'd make for dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually like some of the recipes in the book but found a lot of the breakfasts (scrambled egg, French toast, muffin variations) etc I’d make as a lunch. Breakfast is porridge/cereal/toast etc.

then similarly a lot of the lunches would be dinners to me

Reactions: 2
This is exactly what we discussed on here a little while back! She's never trialled the alternatives but suggests them and they don't work! We use alternatives as one of my children has a dairy allergy and the consistency and taste of dairy free stuff can be alot different to dairy. Same goes for egg replacers etc. But she just assumes it'll come out the same and it clearly doesn't.

What’s she going to be having when she goes to school
She'll give her an apple and make her wait until she gets home because she likes to eat with her 🤗

Attachments

This is exactly what we discussed on here a little while back! She's never trialled the alternatives but suggests them and they don't work! We use alternatives as one of my children has a dairy allergy and the consistency and taste of dairy free stuff can be alot different to dairy. Same goes for egg replacers etc. But she just assumes it'll come out the same and it clearly doesn't.
Did you forget that the recipes are just a ‘guide’? 😂 Of course they don’t work!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you forget that the recipes are just a ‘guide’? 😂 Of course they don’t work!
Oh yeah of course! Why would anybody expect a recipe book to actually tell them how to cook a meal 🤣. It's ridiculous how many mistakes there are in her book. I know she's addressed it but there is so so many!!

Just caught up on her stories. I see she drove 11 miles out of town to walk again. How can she not see that’s not allowed???

You could defo hear someone moving around in the kitchen on her dinner stories today. How weird that she is sat at the table having dinner with Nina and her husband isn’t?
Although to be fair her portion was smaller than ninas massive portion, so maybe she is doing that thing where she has a full on dinner and then gets a takeaway

I wonder if I give my daughter portions that are too small but honestly Ninas portions are HUGE! Her dinner tonight more mash potato than ive ever had in any of my dinners. She has barely chewed her food ‘is it nice?!’ I find it really hard to watch its very unsettling..

Did anyone notice how she cut the camera at the end when Nina started saying no to something. Come on Rebecca, show the real side of toddler meal times!

Reactions: 6
Also surely Nina can use metal cutlery?! Why the spoon that most would use as a first spoon? My 18 month old insists on using the same forks we use rather than the toddler versions!

You could defo hear someone moving around in the kitchen on her dinner stories today. How weird that she is sat at the table having dinner with Nina and her husband isn’t?
Although to be fair her portion was smaller than ninas massive portion, so maybe she is doing that thing where she has a full on dinner and then gets a takeaway
It’s like when she asked Nina the other day ‘did you have a nice weekend with mummy’.... no mention of a dad!!

I only have a 10 month old, but surely that spoon for her dinner for a 3 year old is utterly unnecessary and ridiculous?!?

Last edited:
Also surely Nina can use metal cutlery?! Why the spoon that most would use as a first spoon? My 18 month old insists on using the same forks we use rather than the toddler versions!
My 2.5 year old has to choose her own cutlery every day otherwise it’s Tantrum central and some days she only wants the baby spoons! I probably need to throw them away but I dread to think of the meltdown when she realises 😬 we escaped the dummy fairy but we might need the baby spoon fairy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.