Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone see her story this morning showing the pic of her in the newspaper? I honestly think it’s been photoshopped so that her waist looks a bit slimmer! Especially if you looks down her feed and see the pictures she posted from that day!
Her whole face is photoshopped too. It’s a marketing thing. Who would buy a weaning book from an obese unemployed women

Reactions: 3
Has anyone see her story this morning showing the pic of her in the newspaper? I honestly think it’s been photoshopped so that her waist looks a bit slimmer! Especially if you looks down her feed and see the pictures she posted from that day!
Yeah I seen that! Really not a good promotion for her book. Shows what you might look like if you eat like her everyday. I feel terrible saying it. But again, obesity is such a strain on our nhs.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I seen that! Really not a good promotion for her book. Shows what you might look like if you eat like her everyday. I feel terrible saying it. But again, obesity is such a strain on our nhs.
I really have to agree. Why is it ok to talk about how smoking and sun beds cause cancer when in reality obesity is an absolutely huge cause of cancer! When are we going to teach people how to eat healthily and look after their bodies so that they can have a long healthy life.

i really can’t imagine that Rebecca can run about all day with Nina and climb the climbing frames at the park and overall have lots of energy to do things with her due to her size

Glad to see she’s finally put ninas hair back tonight. It must be so annoying with it hanging in front of her eyes all the time, especially when she’s trying to eat!

Looks like I accidentally stumbled onto a mumsnet page about what sort of weaning is best 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh the comments on her pic 🤢 every comment she replies to trying to plug her book, doesn’t even answer or addresss their question

Reactions: 1
I was Completely shocked when she said she was 28....I would have thought she was a lot older than me (32!)

Also she comes across as smug, she’s very lucky that Nina has a good appetite, I think if you gave her a child who wouldn’t eat a lot of things, she’d have absolutely no idea what to do!

My eldest was always a good eater, he would eat almost anything (now he’s 10 and fussy!) but my youngest, wouldn’t entertain anything ‘new’!
Between the ages of 2 & 3 he lived off of toast and pasta salad, that’s all he would eat, no matter how much I tried! I did exactly the same weaning with both kids!

I hope if she’s has another they are the fussiest kid ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think some of these weaning pages are just down to the luck of a parent and their child.

If you’re lucky that your child eats well then they will eat whatever you give them.

nina does eat well but i do think her portions are quite big or give the wrong impression to other mums that, that’s how much your kid should be eating

Reactions: 4
I do think some of these weaning pages are just down to the luck of a parent and their child.

If you’re lucky that your child eats well then they will eat whatever you give them.

nina does eat well but i do think her portions are quite big or give the wrong impression to other mums that, that’s how much your kid should be eating
I think she focuses too much on what Nina hasn’t eaten compared to all that she has. For example, the other day she showed a picture of 3 measly pieces of spinach left on Nina’s plate but didn’t mention the fact that she’d just eaten a massive plateful of everything else!!

I think she focuses too much on what Nina hasn’t eaten compared to all that she has. For example, the other day she showed a picture of 3 measly pieces of spinach left on Nina’s plate but didn’t mention the fact that she’d just eaten a massive plateful of everything else!!
Totally agree. It’s not a healthy mentality and will probably pass on to Nina

I was Completely shocked when she said she was 28....I would have thought she was a lot older than me (32!)

Also she comes across as smug, she’s very lucky that Nina has a good appetite, I think if you gave her a child who wouldn’t eat a lot of things, she’d have absolutely no idea what to do!

My eldest was always a good eater, he would eat almost anything (now he’s 10 and fussy!) but my youngest, wouldn’t entertain anything ‘new’!
Between the ages of 2 & 3 he lived off of toast and pasta salad, that’s all he would eat, no matter how much I tried! I did exactly the same weaning with both kids!

I hope if she’s has another they are the fussiest kid ever 😂😂
What!!!! She’s 28?!! No way, she can’t be😱 she looks sooooo much older, at least 35 I thought! I’m 25 and she looks closer to my mums age than mine. I wish I was exaggerating as well! She just dresses and has that condescending demeanour like an older lady as well I suppose

Reactions: 4
What!!!! She’s 28?!! No way, she can’t be😱 she looks sooooo much older, at least 35 I thought! I’m 25 and she looks closer to my mums age than mine. I wish I was exaggerating as well! She just dresses and has that condescending demeanour like an older lady as well I suppose
I’m sure that’s what she said a few weeks ago, because I was shocked!

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for a while and have made some of her recipes. They are all FULL of cheese though, so no wonder babies generally like them. I was also surprised to see recently how obese she is. She never really shows her body, and I understand why now. She is not a healthy role model for that girl.
I also remember she got really salty when one of her followers dared to mention that she shouldn’t film and post Nina eating as much as she does. I totally agree, that poor girl has a camera shoved in her face throughout every meal, with Rebecca going “is it delicious? Do you like it? Is it DELICIOUS Nina, say it’s delicious!” (A bit like that awful SR nutrition with her Raffy/Rafster, I can’t stand her either 😬).
Rebecca just comes across as not a very nice person. She seems really hard faced.
Also, I have boy/girl twins who have been weaned in exactly the same way and both love different things and both go through phases of eating lots and not eating much. It’s all totally normal. These ‘experts’ who celebrate when their child eats their full meal are dangerous, as they make other mums think they are doing something wrong when their baby isn’t the same. Poor Nina.

Reactions: 7
She seems to be teasing us by saying the book is all new recipes she has been cooking nina for weeks, but she shows us all her food?

I bought the book (pre ordered but it’s coming a week after it’s released in stores, makes sense. Not) but now I’m regretting it because I feel it may just be recycled recipes I could find on her instagram? Also cannot believe she’s only 28?! I thought mid 30’s AT LEAST 😮

I don’t believe they are HER recipes though she’s just copied them from other people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.