WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s clear to me, Rebecca has broken all social media due to her insanely boring content. Sadly the apps couldn’t contain just how dreary she is, and crashed themselves to prevent further embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The words ‘curried’ and ‘tuna’ should never go in the same sentence 🤢
I'm a vegetarian, so obviously don't eat meat or fish, but if that curried tuna just sounds vile and even to me it sounds like it doesn't go together. The sound of it makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 3
Aaaaand now we see where the thread title comes from… that’s literally just a whole plate of cheese!
I literally just saw this and realised I missed the start of the new thread. It looks like sick and SO MUCH CHEESE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please tell me other people saw the screenshot of the message someone sent her saying she’s a wonderful mum & human being?! Yikes, if her followers think dragging a poorly 3 year old round various NT properties and pretending your husband doesn’t exist makes you remarkably wonderful then their standards are incredibly low.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes really boring. I don't know why I bother watching her stories at all to be honest because its just a snooze fest honestly 😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Seeing her claw meat off that rib actually made me feel sick.

Her fingers were thicker than the ribs I swear 😅
Yeah why not use a fork?! Did she really have to film herself pulling it off with her fingers?!

Have to say the ribs looked pretty good though! 😳

She was telling Nina she had missed her while she was at nursery?! 🤦‍♀️

I had to stop watching when Nina started smacking her lips with those chips 🤢 the sound just goes through me 😖😖

Reactions: 6
I had to stop watching when Nina started smacking her lips with those chips 🤢 the sound just goes through me 😖😖
SAME. Ewww just disgusting content with those nails added in too.
Poor Nina was maybe a bit too keen to go to nursery today so Rebecca decided she had to guilt her. Grrr.

Yeah why not use a fork?! Did she really have to film herself pulling it off with her fingers?!

Have to say the ribs looked pretty good though! 😳

She was telling Nina she had missed her while she was at nursery?! 🤦‍♀️
Genuine question and I’m not as obsessive mum as Rebecca promise but I tell me son I miss him is that wrong then?

he’s almost 3 and just started pre school 2 weeks ago so it’s all new to me and I do miss him, I’ve had almost 3 years with just him and me it’s weird not having him around. when he gives me a cuddle when he comes out I squeeze him and say aww I missed you.

• Heart
Genuine question and I’m not as obsessive mum as Rebecca promise but I tell me son I miss him is that wrong then?

he’s almost 3 and just started pre school 2 weeks ago so it’s all new to me and I do miss him, I’ve had almost 3 years with just him and me it’s weird not having him around. when he gives me a cuddle when he comes out I squeeze him and say aww I missed you.
I always tell my daughter I miss her when she’s at nursery 🤷🏼‍♀️ She always comes running out yellowing “mummy I missed you” anyway. Unless her dad picks her up, then she says “I don’t want you, I want mummy” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fingers in the ribs was totally gross .. I feel like I need a wash. All that fat and grease under her nails!!! Bet she sucks her fingers to get it out 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

There is nothing wrong with saying it, if that’s what you want to do.
I have personally never said it to my daughter (4) as I don’t want her to start thinking she might miss me when she’s at school and therefore doesn’t want to go - that’s just me though, i don’t think it’s right or wrong to say it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.