WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be really intrigued to see what food she actually has in her fridge. Probably just bits in there for the invisible husband to eat seeing as her and Nina are never at home

Reactions: 4
I’d be really intrigued to see what food she actually has in her fridge. Probably just bits in there for the invisible husband to eat seeing as her and Nina are never at home
1634166316997.jpeg

hiding behind one of those is a tiny bit of mum guilt broccoli 🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So when she’s ill she gets a sofa day but when poor NiNi is ill she gets dragged halfway across the country and forced into the sea

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sad for her cat, but any opportunity to take Nina out of nursery early then….!

Reactions: 8
Why did Nina need taking out of nursery early because of the cat dying? If my dog died I would use the afternoon to feel sad and grieve the loss, not rush to get my son from nursery and pop to Costa. So weird.

Reactions: 16
Why did Nina need taking out of nursery early because of the cat dying? If my dog died I would use the afternoon to feel sad and grieve the loss, not rush to get my son from nursery and pop to Costa. So weird.
Exactly! It’s really sad when you lose a pet, but let your daughter have her normal routine. Makes it much more of a big deal to pull her out of nursery etc… so sad. Is Rebecca so dependent that she needed Nina around?!

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t her husband work from home? Heaven forbid she spend the afternoon with him. I honestly wonder what it’s like day to day in that house, they definitely sleep in separate beds.

Reactions: 8
82B07308-9FD6-4573-BB5F-AD6EC44B6632.png

Translation:
I’ve not sent Nina to school today bcoz I want her company bcoz I’m a selfish moron
Im going to smother her again so it prevents her from going on her own and forging her own independence and friendships.
I’m going to confuse her about death by asserting I am an immortal being and will be watching her every move, and make her understand that there is no love, no food, no Nina without MUMMY REBECCA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This bleeping bell end drives me mad. Here’s me, desperate for my daughter to have friends and be confident and sociable around others (she’s 13 and doesn’t have many friends and spends most of her school day alone) and there’s this prick denying her daughter the chance. Does she realise how damaging it is? She won’t be able to have her pathetic needy days when Nina starts school.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
50261250-3E2C-4333-8172-5AD71D8E5072.png

Her idea of varied balanced diet is cheese, pasta, cheese, pasta, cheese, pasta, TOKEN BROCOLI, cheese, pasta etc. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly...a flipping milkshake once in a while isn't going to hurt is it! Just the fact she has the make the point about the sugar. Ffs shut up becky 🙄
Like the salt in a tiny bit of Mayo…. What an idiot and to think she has a book deal!!

Reactions: 5
Someone should do a book review on Becky with the bad hair’s latest cheese encyclopaedia book and say the recipes are a touch too high in cheese, unhealthy saturated fats and carbs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But she was telling Nina look at the chocolate, Nina pointed out the strawberry and Rebecca still said to her ‘do you want a chocolate one?’ So Nina has ended up with the chocolate as that’s the one Rebecca was excited about

Reactions: 12
Don't pretend you worry about what your child eats Bex, we've all seen what you feed her! Take it the husband isn't invited to London 🙄

Reactions: 14
View attachment 811184
Her idea of varied balanced diet is cheese, pasta, cheese, pasta, cheese, pasta, TOKEN BROCOLI, cheese, pasta etc. . .
I’m sure she is just trolling us with this one!! If it’s so unhealthy for children then why promote it on your Instagram page? You really are a vampire and a moron and a complete hypocrite!! Anything for some free merch!

Reactions: 9
There's absolutely no way Nina is growing up with a positive attitude towards food either, she does everything you are not supposed to. Why does she have such an issue (supposedly it doesn't seem to apply to Costa drinks, cakes, ice cream, kinder eggs) with sugar but thinks you can eat as much pastry and cheese as you like? As long as there's a bit of brocolli on the side in her mind it's a balanced meal. You can see Nina is gaining weight and it's all the take aways and meals out she has, a milkshake won't make any difference!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.