Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't cook, they'll maybe be some Rebecca originals, I mean not sure anyone else would make curried tuna šŸ¤¢ but most will be copied. I might make Nigellas, it sounds quite nice, Rebecca has just changed the type of chicken by the sounds of it.

IMG_20210930_231615.jpg

šŸ˜¬ Honestly I wouldn't ask her any advice on allergies, also highly doubt the book has any nutritional information!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought Nina wasn't feeling well? Yet she's dragged her to Costa and then to Tesco, that woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Love how she just happened to be filming the floor in tesco when she just happened to spot that magazine...more like she went in there specifically to find and film it šŸ™„ have they got nothing else to do that go round every supermarket looking for her books?

Also agree if nina wasn't well yesterday why is she dragging her out again? Why doesn't she just let her have a rest day, relax and recover and do something on the weekend

Reactions: 8
Nina begged her for a day out šŸ™„ I'm sure Nina is desperate to go to Costa and supermarkets looking for her book followed by the inevitable trip to the north east šŸ™„

Nina begged her for a day out šŸ™„ I'm sure Nina is desperate to go to Costa and supermarkets looking for her book followed by the inevitable trip to the north east šŸ™„
Exactly, what a load of bollocks. Sausage sandwiches and sugary lattes in Costa, same old same old. Plus the magazine thing was so contrived!

Reactions: 3
That photo she put up for the live with Katie Piper - she looked so wide! I just canā€™t see how she has a multi book deal to promote family recipes!

Reactions: 4
Oh Rebecca!! What she did in Tesco was beyond cringe!! Itā€™s not exactly Hello magazine is it!! šŸ˜¬ Poor Nina needs to go to stagecoach/acting school to brush up on all the acting skills she needs with Rebecca as a mumā€¦. ā€˜Oh look Nina what a surpriseā€™, ā€˜does that taste good Niniā€™,ā€˜do you love me Ninaā€™ etc!! Also Wondering if she graffitied them mags like she does with the books šŸ¤£

• Haha
I do know why she says a ā€˜Rebecca and Ninaā€™ day as if every day isnā€™t one of those!!

Thread suggestion: The only thing WhatMummyMakes is Costaā€™s profits go up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh this ear infection thing has proper pissed me right off! Coffeebaby gets lots of ear infections (he has glue ear and fluid draining problems) so if I think he has an ear infection coming I just call the GP and he sends a prescription to the pharmacy since COVID. Pre COVID I sometimes had to offer to sell him to get antibiotics from the GP. Never once has he been well enough to go swanning round a National Trust property- least of all with NO HAT on- come on if her ear ache is that bad youā€™re willing to drag her to a doctor and a mammoth pharmacy queue, why on earth wouldnā€™t you cover the little miteā€™s lugs? And that display for the gramā€¦ doesnā€™t seem sick enough to require any sort of GP intervention!

• Heart
No phone signal which she likes so she can be more present yet films every moment like normal so hardly present

Reactions: 6
My son had an ear infection over Easter and he was so poorly with it. Thereā€™s no way he would be walking around a national trust place with me even if I had wanted him to - which I wouldnā€™t because he was poorly and needed rest!

Absolute idiot. If nina is that poorly then she is being a neglectful/abusive mam dragging her here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I see motherā€™s like Rebecca all the time. Dragging their kids around despite being sick, infecting others, no due care for the recovery and rest their little one needs. (Or other people)
itā€™s very clear Rebecca has had a very isolating childhood- maybe she was bullied or had few/no friends. Sheā€™s trying to live that repressed youth through her daughter (on full power) without realising the damage it is doing.
Nina has become her little coffee friend, and partner to take trips with. (Hence the best friend references all the time) Thatā€™s not a normal dynamic between parent and child
Nina shouldnā€™t be that. Rebecca needs to make adult friendships and stop imposing this role on her 4 year old. Itā€™s damaging to Nina when she grows older and sees how much her mother relies on her for happiness, and damaging for Rebecca to solely rely on your only child for companionship. I can see Rebecca morphing into a ā€˜Deedee Blanchardā€™ style mother the more she realises Nina is growing older and falling out of her grip.
Get some therapy Rebecca. Stop filling the void inside u with cheese and by moulding ur child into ur imaginary friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolute idiot. If nina is that poorly then she is being a neglectful/abusive mam dragging her here there and everywhere.
Exactly! No hat, staying out late and a really busy day by the looks of it. I donā€™t think she needed that prescription if she was well enough for that. I think just selfish and clueless Rebecca again.

Reactions: 5
It looks like she's in Costa again. I know it's been said, but I can't get my head around the fact that she drags Nina out when she's I'll, Costa trips, NT trips and a weekend away. I had to cancel a hotel today, we were going away for the weekend, but my youngest is ill and I wouldn't dream of taking him away when he's not 100%. I can't understand why her husband never says anything about this weird behaviour. I don't know how she can think that she's this amazing mum.

It looks like she's in Costa again. I know it's been said, but I can't get my head around the fact that she drags Nina out when she's I'll, Costa trips, NT trips and a weekend away. I had to cancel a hotel today, we were going away for the weekend, but my youngest is ill and I wouldn't dream of taking him away when he's not 100%. I can't understand why her husband never says anything about this weird behaviour. I don't know how she can think that she's this amazing mum.
The thing is I totally bought into the ā€œher child goes anywhere and mine doesnā€™t so Iā€™m a bad mumā€ hype, itā€™s only when Iā€™ve returned to Tattle I changed my mind

Why does Nina never go to any group activities her own age, little kickers, ballet, dance?? I know it costs money but if she cut back on the Costa trips!? Like she canā€™t bare her doing anything without her or with kids her own age?

Reactions: 11
The thing is I totally bought into the ā€œher child goes anywhere and mine doesnā€™t so Iā€™m a bad mumā€ hype, itā€™s only when Iā€™ve returned to Tattle I changed my mind
I can see why lot's of people would think that, she makes out she's some great mum and has this amazing bond with Nina. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house when she's not recording her for Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.