Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 504338Please check your punctuation before you try to make yourself go viral with a tit quote... the background also doesn’t follow suit with her bright pink image. Poorly thought out and another pathetic way to stay relevant.
Also what if your kid has an accident and is injured does that mean you’re doing a tit job. 😂 shut up Rebecca

(Not calling you Rebecca just telling her to shut up haha)

Reactions: 4
Hate when parents post videos of their kids mid-tantrum or just generally upset. She didn’t show Nina but even recording her in that moment is awful - what’s that teaching her really? That there’s always a camera pointing at her? That she can’t be free to experience the totally normal emotions that every child experiences without her mum having the phone out, diverting Rebecca’s attention as usual. I do think it’s important that influencers talk about Instagram vs reality, but recording your kid mid tantrum just isn’t it for me. Hate it.

Reactions: 9
Hate when parents post videos of their kids mid-tantrum or just generally upset. She didn’t show Nina but even recording her in that moment is awful - what’s that teaching her really? That there’s always a camera pointing at her? That she can’t be free to experience the totally normal emotions that every child experiences without her mum having the phone out, diverting Rebecca’s attention as usual. I do think it’s important that influencers talk about Instagram vs reality, but recording your kid mid tantrum just isn’t it for me. Hate it.
I mean she shares her kid naked clearly nothing is off limits with this one
Awful isn’t it, no privacy at all for that kid

• Sad
Posting that story about Nina’s behaviour and recording her crying is humiliating and degrading for Nina. Saying that Nina refused to share is heartbreaking, as she’s not actually able to properly share at the age of 3. Rebecca needs to read some decent parenting books, rather than stuffing her face with chocolate. If she did, she’d understand that children don’t develop empathy (which is required to be able to actually share, rather than just give things away to please parents) until they are age 7. She understands Nina is tired, so why is she expecting her to behave better than most adults do when they’re tired? Horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m noticing she’s posting more ads recently. Not only is her content dull as hell, she’s now flooding us with ads.

Reactions: 2
Posting that story about Nina’s behaviour and recording her crying is humiliating and degrading for Nina. Saying that Nina refused to share is heartbreaking, as she’s not actually able to properly share at the age of 3. Rebecca needs to read some decent parenting books, rather than stuffing her face with chocolate. If she did, she’d understand that children don’t develop empathy (which is required to be able to actually share, rather than just give things away to please parents) until they are age 7. She understands Nina is tired, so why is she expecting her to behave better than most adults do when they’re tired? Horrible woman.
After reading this I went to have a look on hubby Instagram and I found this really hard to watch. If she knows nina is tired and playing up why film it as if its some lesson for us all? We all know what our kids are like when tired and having a funny five minutes. We don't need her bloody advice. Poor nina, she can't express her emotions safely without being filmed. How humiliating. I would never ever dream of doing this to my daughter.

• Heart
I feel so sad for Nina after watching that video of her crying 😢 how heartbreaking, what mother would actually share something like that? Why was she not comforting her or validating her feelings instead of sitting on her phone? Poor little poppet

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Showing all these products she has ‘bought’ and asking if her followers if they want to see more of these kinds of stories is just code for please send me some free hair and beauty products!

Reactions: 6
Also who the hell is looking to her for hair and beauty inspiration!!! Her hair looks crispy and unwashed most of the time and her make up is always the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here’s an idea, how about going to buy ninas Easter eggs while she’s at nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ I suppose then we wouldn’t get the riveting content of Nina being pushed around in a supermarket trolley for the 3829948492992958389th time!

Reactions: 16
Here’s an idea, how about going to buy ninas Easter eggs while she’s at nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ I suppose then we wouldn’t get the riveting content of Nina being pushed around in a supermarket trolley for the 3829948492992958389th time!
Yes agree, I have no sympathy for her hard done by moan about the ‘meltdowns’ Nina had. Stupid woman, why go shopping with her when she goes to nursery and you can do it then when it’s so much easier??

Reactions: 5
Yes agree, I have no sympathy for her hard done by moan about the ‘meltdowns’ Nina had. Stupid woman, why go shopping with her when she goes to nursery and you can do it then when it’s so much easier??
I’m assuming she wants the vids of Nina being stroppy because she’s now trying to be so ‘real’. When in fact she’s just exploiting her child for content. Disgraceful. When Nina is older I honestly feel she won’t want a relationship with her mother.

It’s like she’s so obsessed with Nina that she does nothing without her. Wont shop without her, doesn’t want dinner without her (so makes her skip nursery dinners with other kids). Even wears a necklace with her name on.

This whole being ‘real’ thing is also so annoying. Stop trying to be an influencer, you’re not even close.

I would literally rather have a black cup of tea than drag my 2 yr old to the shops for milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a cardiac watching her stories from yesterday. I don’t care what average Jo feeds her children day to day, but a children’s food blogger who so famously and creatively incorporates vegetables into her recipes, feeding her daughter chocolate for BREAKFAST?! Why make it seem normal to offer coco pops in half a shell of chocolate egg 😳 and then go on to talk about sugar rushes, plying her daughter with more chocolate throughout the day and only being able to get Nina to bed at 9.20pm?! I’m not saying she has to be a perfect parent but that’s just promoting really irresponsible behaviour. I’m generally shocked at the amount of toddlers I’ve seen with hoards of chocolate in their possession, but I didn’t expect it from Rebecca. It’s almost like as a baby, you should give them all the organic fruit and veg, and once they reach 2 or 3 you should stop caring and give them as much sugar as they want. Really sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.