Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, she posted about ‘buying’ Nini a book on kindness. Then she jammed her p
Trip to M&S (not Aldi) where Nina kept taking about kindness... now she’s doing a swipe up to the book and earning commission on it?! Was she an affiliate all along and just plugging it? She must have been. She can’t even ‘buy’ her daughter a book without making some money from it. 🤬

View attachment 521109
She probably bought it herself but it now trying to make commission from her followers who swipe up and buy ANYTHING from Amazon in the next 30(?) days, not just this book. I’m not sure how long the cookies last for an Amazon swipe up. She’s shameless.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She probably bought it herself but it now trying to make commission from her followers who swipe up and buy ANYTHING from Amazon in the next 30(?) days, not just this book. I’m not sure how long the cookies last for an Amazon swipe up. She’s shameless.
OMG! Isn’t is supposed to be written somewhere how long does this affiliation last?! I didn’t click on the link but if i was i would not want to contribute with my purchase of anything to her income! Any idea on how to block this in the future?

Reactions: 2
Here’s another question regarding the #aff swipe ups. There’s so many ‘influencers’ flooding their pages with them. Who gets the commission if you’ve looked at the swipe ups from numerous sources? The first one you looked at or the latest? I can’t think of one single person I’d like to profit from me opening a link.

Seriously though nobody asked about the book or where to find it. How easy is it to find things on the Internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG! Isn’t is supposed to be written somewhere how long does this affiliation last?! I didn’t click on the link but if i was i would not want to contribute with my purchase of anything to her income! Any idea on how to block this in the future?
I think Amazon will tell you if you search for it. I think influencers should be much more transparent about it and say that it leaves a cookie that will last for X number of days, but none of them do. I don’t think you can block it unfortunately. If you do swipe up on anything on Instagram then you should clear all the cookies on your phone, which is really annoying because I think doing so also removes any saved info you have and your browsing history etc. I’m not an expert though. I just don’t swipe up on anything!

Am I just dead inside or would anyone else not think to take some random twig I found in the forest home to try and help it grow
Even if I did, I wouldn’t post about it on Insta every.single.day 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know it’s probably technically the truth? I don’t know but calling Nina a toddler is...weird. I mean there’s nothing wrong with it! Call her a cactus if you like. Just I don’t view her as a toddler.

I know it’s probably technically the truth? I don’t know but calling Nina a toddler is...weird. I mean there’s nothing wrong with it! Call her a cactus if you like. Just I don’t view her as a toddler.
I think she does it to be in keeping with being a weaning page. Trying to stay relatable to new mums. I completely agree though.

How old is Nina? 3? I imagine a toddler to be like 2ish. A child who’s just learnt to walk and is ‘toddling about’ not really saying many words. Nina is a young child surely? Preschooler! But I don’t know when you change the wording!

How old is Nina? 3? I imagine a toddler to be like 2ish. A child who’s just learnt to walk and is ‘toddling about’ not really saying many words. Nina is a young child surely? Preschooler! But I don’t know when you change the wording!
It’s a funny one because I always associated toddler being an age/stage but the actual definition is someone learning to walk and “toddling” around. My son has just turned three and I don’t know whether to call him a toddler anymore, probably just a young child at that point!

Yes I’m in a similar phase with my baby - soon to be toddler! She doesn’t feel like a little baby anymore as she is standing by herself, has turned 1, will walk pretty soon, but neither does she feel like a toddler yet!! I guess like this in between phase, there is an in between phase between a young child and a toddler!

My eldest son is 2 months older than Nina and there is no way that he’s a ‘toddler’ and the same goes for Nina. There’s a massive difference between him and his 19 month old brother!

I can’t bear when people call their child their best friend. They aren’t your mate they are your child! Try spending time with your husband and see if he wants to be your mate!!

Reactions: 10
I can’t bear when people call their child their best friend. They aren’t your mate they are your child! Try spending time with your husband and see if he wants to be your mate!!
It’s so full on and OTT isn’t it! I find it a bit cringe. What will you do Rebecca when she is older and has her own friends?!

It’s so full on and OTT isn’t it! I find it a bit cringe. What will you do Rebecca when she is older and has her own friends?!
Does she do it cos she thinks it’s endearing, or because she doesn’t have any actual adult friends? (suspect the latter) Makes you worry about how possessive she will become over Ninas time and attention when Nina is old enough to want to spend time with her own friends

Does she do it cos she thinks it’s endearing, or because she doesn’t have any actual adult friends? (suspect the latter) Makes you worry about how possessive she will become over Ninas time and attention when Nina is old enough to want to spend time with her own friends
I think Rebecca will really struggle when Nina starts school. She will be gone everyday and she won’t be able to dictate what meals she eats and when. It seems as though Rebecca struggles with control but the older that Nina gets, the less she will have/l.

Reactions: 4
I think Rebecca will really struggle when Nina starts school. She will be gone everyday and she won’t be able to dictate what meals she eats and when. It seems as though Rebecca struggles with control but the older that Nina gets, the less she will have/l.
She struggles with control but she is also obese. I know weight is a complicated issue and is much more complex than what you put in your mouth, but Rebecca clearly doesn’t have a healthy attitude to Nina’s diet. She loads her up on pastry and cheese, with the odd bit of broccoli or guilty cucumber on the side, gives her massive portions and micromanages every bite.

I totally love my children and it was a struggle for us to conceive but I would never post a photo of them on social media saying how in awe I am that I created something so beautiful! It’s just a bit weird if you ask me I totally get people want to show off their kids but does anyone else other than family and real friends actually care?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she says she's got to get 'work' done, does anyone know what that actually is because I didn't think she was employed anymore? Unless she means screen shotting other people's stories to post on her own?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.