Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I never knew she was 29 until today. I’m nearly 27 and I thought she was about 6 years older than me at least 😬
Same!! I'd have put her at 35, at the very least. It's maybe just because she is quite frumpy. I have mummy friends a good 5+ years older than her and they all look far younger.

Reactions: 2
4554CD48-FA06-439F-A09C-E3171D151EBD.jpeg

Anything that is not 100% kissing Rebecca’s lardy arse is not allowed in the Facebook group. I couldn’t see the comments on this post, and nor could I react to it, as it was clearly in the process of being deleted. People can’t even joke about their cooking of her recipes! It’s a dictatorship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The latest 100 foods balloons post in the Facebook group 🙈 100 foods in 8 weeks, looks like the last one was a cream cake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest 100 foods balloons post in the Facebook group 🙈 100 foods in 8 weeks, looks like the last one was a cream cake
Sweet jesus!! Imagine explaining to the wifey blowing the balloons up why you're purchasing them! 🤦🏼‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that her previous post to the group was her boasting that they were 2 ingredients away from completing the other 100 foods. In the post she said, and I quote, ‘I haven’t counted spices or full meals ... I’ve counted it as individual ingredients’
On the list of 100 is that well known ingredient, eggy bread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that her previous post to the group was her boasting that they were 2 ingredients away from completing the other 100 foods. In the post she said, and I quote, ‘I haven’t counted spices or full meals ... I’ve counted it as individual ingredients’
On the list of 100 is that well known ingredient, eggy bread 🤪
You can't put down egg as one and eggy bread as another 🤦 surely thats cheating! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s honestly one of my favourite groups on fb! There’s enough fights to keep it interesting and enough idiots to keep me laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 100 foods woman has ‘egg’ ‘bread’ and ‘eggy bread’ separately, so basically her post is a lie. This group is amazing entertainment, it’s like Rebecca has gathered all the idiots of the internet together for a chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 100 foods woman has spring onion listed twice on the list... who’s going to break it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Puff pastry..... shortcust pastry
Yellow plum.... purple plum
They're basically the same things, surprised she hasn't written red appple, green apple

Surely you'd just write pastry and plum. I really want to break it to her that her daughter has not had 100 foods lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Puff pastry..... shortcust pastry
Yellow plum.... purple plum
They're basically the same things, surprised she hasn't written red appple, green apple

Surely you'd just write pastry and plum. I really want to break it to her that her daughter has not had 100 foods lol
Me too. Then you’ll get all the ‘be kind’ brigade jumping on you 🙄

Reactions: 2
The ironic thing is I can’t imagine that Nina has reached 100 foods seeing as she eats the same 5 things on repeat.

Reactions: 6
The ironic thing is I can’t imagine that Nina has reached 100 foods seeing as she eats the same 5 things on repeat.
Whole courgette, courgette pancakes, courgette fritters, courgette as a side, courgette mash, courgette sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.