Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh dear god, who actually does this?!
My kids probably had 100 food by 8/9 months, they ate what we ate....doesn’t mean you count them 🤦‍♀️ I honestly can’t stand people like this, so they really have a list to tick off?!
I counted what my son ate and kept a list because I’d seen the 100 foods before one challenge on a group I was in but I wasn’t meticulous about it and mostly did it out of curiosity / for fun.
He eats feck all now he’s over 2 anyway so thank god I didn’t brag about it anywhere haha!

Reactions: 9
I counted what my son ate and kept a list because I’d seen the 100 foods before one challenge on a group I was in but I wasn’t meticulous about it and mostly did it out of curiosity / for fun.
He eats feck all now he’s over 2 anyway so thank god I didn’t brag about it anywhere haha!
😂 that’s it isn’t it, they eat every thing when babies....sod all when the get older....and only shite when they’re teens 🤪

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many of these mums will bother doing the first 100 foods challenge with their second babies. My guess is zero.

Reactions: 6
I hate how uncomfortably close she is to the camera when talking about bleeping spoons.

Reactions: 8
I hate how uncomfortably close she is to the camera when talking about bleeping spoons.
And also why on earth does one child need so much cutlery? We started using plastic munchkin spoons and now my 2 year old has two folks, one knife (we threw the other one out by accident!) and if she needs a spoon she used a teaspoon!

Reactions: 7
And also why on earth does one child need so much cutlery? We started using plastic munchkin spoons and now my 2 year old has two folks, one knife (we threw the other one out by accident!) and if she needs a spoon she used a teaspoon!
Yeah, completely excessive. Also I noticed her necklace spells Nina ... I adore my kids but that’s a bit much for me. No offense to anyone else here who wears their child’s name around their neck, just to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never knew this 100 foods before they’re one even existed I was a new mummy highly influenced by anything I read/saw/heard some of these mums will see Rebecca with something and run to the shops go online and copy her every move that Facebook page of hers is so unhealthy I had the best group of NCT mummies never any judgement just a group of mums who had no bleeping idea about babies 😂😂 but I remember how fragile I was if I over heard someone at baby group saying anything I’d be straight down Tesco after grabbing this magical thing social media for new mummies is dangerous

Reactions: 2
Oh lorrd, kind of relevant but it reminds me of my babycentre days and someone asked was it safe to use body shops coconut butter in pregnancy, like why would the duck would it be dangerous!? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Oh my god BABYCENTRE .., I had completely forgotten how many hours I spent in that ridiculous place (many moons ago). “I ate 3 bananas yesterday... will my baby be yellow?” etc ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she’s hit us with a confession that she had chocolate last night. Hahahahaha. Actually cannot cope. She’s had chocolate every bloody day since saying she was having a month off

• Haha
Adults who don’t
pronounce ‘th’ (I.e when she says the other night) just lose all credibility with me, not even sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do people actually wait in the car until their children wake up? My daughter is 3 in May and we just wake her up when we get to our destination 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Do people actually wait in the car until their children wake up? My daughter is 3 in May and we just wake her up when we get to our destination 🤣🤣
I would when she was a baby and needed to stick to a routine but Nina doesn’t nap anymore so duck knows why she would sit there and let her nap!

Reactions: 6
‘Does my book help you budget and save money?’
Oh here’s an #ad from Tesco about saving money 🙄 weird she’s promoting them when she seems to shop in M&S more than Tesco 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would when she was a baby and needed to stick to a routine but Nina doesn’t nap anymore so duck knows why she would sit there and let her nap!
Oh I'd let my child have an extra 10 minutes while I have a break😂

• Haha
Wow, I never knew she was 29 until today. I’m nearly 27 and I thought she was about 6 years older than me at least 😬

Can she please stop shoving the camera up her face? It’s so obvious she does it because she wants to hide the rest of herself. If she didn’t do this, she could probably do cooking Instagram lives etc, but because she’s so obsessed with not showing her body, her content is limited to the car where she zooms in to every single pore and talks about her plans for the day (a trip to Costa, chocolate, cheese).

Reactions: 12
Love how she had carefully taken that picture of Nina in the car so you couldn’t see if she was harnessed or just a seatbelt 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.