Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would annoy me so much. They would put food and ingredient like

1. Mince
2. Potato
3. Carrot
4. Cheese
5. Mash
6. Cottage pie

So thick! No wonder they fill them so quickly
😂😂 If your going to do it at least do it properly!

Reactions: 2
It’s so grating that as soon as Nina puts a bit of food into her mouth Rebecca always asks her questions right away. Let the child eat and enjoy her food!

Reactions: 10
It’s so grating that as soon as Nina puts a bit of food into her mouth Rebecca always asks her questions right away. Let the child eat and enjoy her food!
Why do we even need to see Nina at every meal time? Rebecca has filmed her so many times that we all know the routine by heart. Let the poor girl have a day off!!!

Reactions: 4
I really have an irrational dislike for this woman. Actually not even irrational, she’s just a knob.

Reactions: 10
OMG these are mums who are clearly easily influenced in their early days of motherhood its really scary how much they worry and look up to others such as Rebecca 😭

Reactions: 7
It echo's how vulnerable some of these new mums are. Being a new mum is tough and I did it years ago when baby groups were allowed. Anyone that has become a new mother during covid is another level amazing. I found it such a lonely experience during the first years. Problem is how much they idolise Rebecca, who is not a good influence for health, nutrition, car seat safety, covid safety or hair and beauty. She definitely is your person if you want close up smug selfies though!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else wish she’d quit it with the flipping boomerangs??!! The ones where it’s a close up of her face and she’s just squinting away repetitively 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wish she’d quit it with the flipping boomerangs??!! The ones where it’s a close up of her face and she’s just squinting away repetitively 🤯🤯🤯
Exactly this!!! Grates on me so much

Reactions: 2
And whyyyyy does she go food shopping AFTER picking up her child from nursery
if Rebecca went shopping whilst Nina was @ nursery, who would she walk round the shop saying “SHOULD I GET THESE CARROTS FOR DINNER NINI SHOULD I YOU DONT LIKE THEM BUT WILL ONE DAY”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And whyyyyy does she go food shopping AFTER picking up her child from nursery
I don’t get why she does this! I went shopping straight after I’d dropped my baby at nursery and it was the most liberating feeling!! It would feel so counterproductive to do it afterwards?! Even more so with a 3 year old!!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 455008
Is WHO CARES an appropriate response?Give me strength.
Seriously! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she doesn’t have a clue how to use the boomerang feature!!

It’s like watching my mum or Nan try and do a boomerang!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.