Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this woman.
No ‘sugar’ for Feb. But had some on pancake day. Because, pancake day. Now she’s breaking it again because, Sunday.
Literally don’t know why she bothers. Makes an absolute flannel out of herself on social media.

If you want the chocolate, eat the chocolate, Rebecca. Just don’t tell Instagram. Literally save yourself the embarrassment
All the while continuing to load her food with cheese, butter and pastry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how many sausages has that child had in one week?!

whether Nina eats a lot is one thing but it’s the fat content of what she eats that would worry me! So much butter, cheese, pastry and processed red meat!

Reactions: 7
All the while continuing to load her food with cheese, butter and pastry!!
Was just going to reply this 😂 she needs to have a word with herself and start using something like my fitness pal and track what she's eating, bet it's over 3000 cals most days! Especially with the Costas and amount of cheese and butter. Skipping the odd bar of chocolate won't make an ounce of difference

Reactions: 3
It’s weird I’ve never noticed before but now it’s been mentioned here I see it. She acts like Nina is weaning! She isn’t! She can demolish a full roast with cutlery then describe all the bits she liked about it. She’s a grown child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s keen to have another child so she can do the weaning journey again, in front of her hundreds of thousands of followers. Maybe that’s why she’s trying to eat ‘healthily’ (but failing miserably because she has no knowledge about nutrition). There’s something fishy going on with her husband though. I understand spouses not wanting to be featured, but he is so absent it’s like he doesn’t exist. Has he left? His (at best) lukewarm post about her book didn’t appear to show any affection for his wife.

Reactions: 8
Was just going to reply this 😂 she needs to have a word with herself and start using something like my fitness pal and track what she's eating, bet it's over 3000 cals most days! Especially with the Costas and amount of cheese and butter. Skipping the odd bar of chocolate won't make an ounce of difference
Easily! The odd bit of chocolate will not be making a dent if essentially she is eating her usual way. I nearly chocked when the message from that chocolate company was ‘thanks for keeping us healthy and fed’ - healthy?!? Clearly they don’t follow her!

It’s weird I’ve never noticed before but now it’s been mentioned here I see it. She acts like Nina is weaning! She isn’t! She can demolish a full roast with cutlery then describe all the bits she liked about it. She’s a grown child 🤣
For sure! She acts like Nina is still being weaned when she is very far off it, she wants to cash in on that market. Hence why she still uses those plates.

Reactions: 1
I believe they are separated but still in the same house. She’s never seen with him, she said he’s away a lot but he isn’t. He is always home.

I think she’s keen to have another child so she can do the weaning journey again, in front of her hundreds of thousands of followers. Maybe that’s why she’s trying to eat ‘healthily’ (but failing miserably because she has no knowledge about nutrition). There’s something fishy going on with her husband though. I understand spouses not wanting to be featured, but he is so absent it’s like he doesn’t exist. Has he left? His (at best) lukewarm post about her book didn’t appear to show any affection for his wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I believe they are separated but still in the same house. She’s never seen with him, she said he’s away a lot but he isn’t. He is always home.
I don’t understand why she’d stay in the same house if this was the case though surely she’s making tons of money off her books!? So confusing!! And she mentioned him quite recently in a Q&A and showed a wedding pic.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she’d stay in the same house if this was the case though surely she’s making tons of money off her books!? So confusing!! And she mentioned him quite recently in a Q&A and showed a wedding pic.
Maybe it’s for Nina’s sake? I also don’t think being an author pays that well, especially as she’s only recently published her books. They do seem to lead completely separate lives.

So let me get this straight. Rebecca is supposedly on a ‘health kick’ this month and not eating sugar - unless it’s pancake day or Sunday or any other excuse really - and yet this morning her breakfast was leftover Yorkshire puddings and gravy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight. Rebecca is supposedly on a ‘health kick’ this month and not eating sugar - unless it’s pancake day or Sunday or any other excuse really - and yet this morning her breakfast was leftover Yorkshire puddings and gravy?
You couldn’t write it could you! I think at this rate she’d be better reintroducing the chocolate and cutting out everything else she eats! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think they’re in the house for Nina but are split. Look at his instagram- he used to post her a lot and now barely does except for her book.

She must mean a different group surely View attachment 450958
She’s definitely confused!
There are some lovely, helpful parents on there but it’s mainly people trying to one up each other.
I like to call them Elevenerife folk, if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Elevnerife. A lady posted some baby grows (nothing to do with the books) and others were jumping over themselves to say they already had them, post photos of thir kids in them and of course, one lady had them in every size from newborn to 18 months 🙄🙄🙄 CBAAAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely confused!
There are some lovely, helpful parents on there but it’s mainly people trying to one up each other.
I like to call them Elevenerife folk, if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Elevnerife. A lady posted some baby grows (nothing to do with the books) and others were jumping over themselves to say they already had them, post photos of thir kids in them and of course, one lady had them in every size from newborn to 18 months 🙄🙄🙄 CBAAAAAA
Elevenerife! That’s exactly it. There was a phase of them posting doing the 100 foods the fastest, and I swear someone did it in like two weeks or something. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Elevenerife! That’s exactly it. There was a phase of them posting doing the 100 foods the fastest, and I swear someone did it in like two weeks or something. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
I don’t understand why the 100 food thing is in the book to be honest? It clearly didn’t work for Rebecca as Nina only eats about 20 things on rotation!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That would annoy me so much. They would put food and ingredient like

1. Mince
2. Potato
3. Carrot
4. Cheese
5. Mash
6. Cottage pie

So thick! No wonder they fill them so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday she picked Nina up from nursery and went to the park, but not one of the multiple within walking distance of her house, she went to one in another part of the city 🙄

So yesterday she picked Nina up from nursery and went to the park, but not one of the multiple within walking distance of her house, she went to one in another part of the city 🙄
Pretty sure that’s completely out of the city if I remember right!!! She has one legit round the corner too!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.