Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never looked at a pancake and thought hmmm this needs prawns salmon cheese and courgette in it. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That dinner tonight looked rank!!! Honestly not the way to use up any leftover pancakes!!
I hate how she has to ‘justify’ and explain why Nina hasn’t eaten that much .... like she probably eats the ‘correct’ amount before being forced to shovel in the rest by Rebecca’s intense pressure. Poor girl!

Reactions: 6
She simply wasn’t hungry today because of the absolute mountain of food she ate last night!!!! I’d be fit to burst after eating that and I’m a grown adult.

Reactions: 5
Also i think we are missing the real question here really.... who in their right mind has leftover pancakes after pancake day??? 🤔👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she need to ALWAYS find a reason as to why Nina doesn’t finish her food? Maybe she just simply thought it was disgusting?? “I reckon a growth spurt is in the midst? I knew she liked the flavour but something was distracting her” how the hell does she know that 😂😂😂 Nina is probably scared to tell Rebecca she doesn’t like it as she knows it will be forced to her multiple times until she “likes” it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I completely agree. It again emphasises her really strange relationship with food. She goes on and on about it being ok if Nina doesn’t have a great appetite etc. but it very clearly matters a great deal to her, which is concerning when this is quite clearly a one off considering how well she are yesterday. There doesn’t always have to be a reason, just like adults kids will have ravenous days and not so ravenous days. When Nina is a teenager is she going to openly analyse everything she does with her food? Because that’s just asking for trouble.

And let’s be realistic, Nina probably didn’t eat her dinner because it was absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That dinner tonight looked disgusting 🤢 what a weird concoction. Like a fish pie X enchilada X pancake hybrid.
Just give the poor child a wee baked potato and her favourite filling if she isnt feeling overly hungry, let her pick at it and maybe some fruit on the side.
She would have been my worst nightmare to have as a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why all of the trips to the shops?! This woman is ALWAYS at the shops! We’re in lockdown Rebecca ffs

Why is she currently posting that her books are #1 and #2?? As of this very second, her books are #18 and #86. She’s using some niche category and making out like it means overall bestseller; she’s pathetic.
Oh wow they all play this game. A bestselling book! (In a category nobody’s ever heard of or can find)

Reactions: 8
Yes! I hate this. It’s like “Best selling books by authors with curly hair and they like Costa and also they’re called Rebecca”
🤣🤣🤣 and then they’re all modest like, oh I can’t believe my book is number one! Thanks so much guys. I’m so humble. I was so so nervous about writing this book, but thank you all so much for your super kind messages of support. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me!

Reactions: 7
Fresh fish is a relatively expensive ingredient, imagine ruining a good cut of salmon by making pancake and courgette enchiladas with it 🤮. That's why she is eating it today, so it doesn't go to waste.

Her latest story... is this woman actually 12? Definitely trying to change her platform from cooking to general mummy influencer posting random, stupid updates every chance she gets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.