Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad there is a thread for Rebecca. I loved her Instagram up until recently. The showing off about Nina is getting on my nerves. And now the writing!! She needs to learn not show off and that she has a huge following of mums and people With kids the same age are going to worry their kids are behind when they see it. I wish influencers and Instagram families stopped parading their kids achievements all over it. Save it for a private Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Once again massively over facing a 3 year old. Six sausages, even if they are the thin chipolata ones that's just ridiculous.

That would easily feed an adult.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm trying to think logically about it, but even if it was 3 sausages cut in half its still too much, huge pile of mash and a what looks like a whole tin of peas 😳

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to think logically about it, but even if it was 3 sausages cut in half its still too much, huge pile of mash and a what looks like a whole tin of peas 😳
I love the ‘ideally’ you should cut the sausages to prevent choking risk. Nothing ideal about it. Imagine if she had cut them up though - would have looked even more hilariously giant!

Reactions: 4
She says she doesn’t want to put pressure on Nina with her writing, but then videos and posts her multiple times and shares with 400k+ people 🙄

Reactions: 8
That plate would be more that enough for an adult surely she didn’t eat all of that! I’m quite a tall adult and that would be more than enough for me!!

Reactions: 5
I love the ‘ideally’ you should cut the sausages to prevent choking risk. Nothing ideal about it. Imagine if she had cut them up though - would have looked even more hilariously giant!
Ideally you’d cut them. But if you are making a mash hedgehog it’s okay 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nina is very tall though, she must be the size of a 5yo so probably needs to eat a lot
She has a massive appetite because her mother is a feeder.

My 9 yo boy who (pre covid) would swim, play football and do a 2 hr gymnastics session weekly has a big appetite but would struggle to eat some of her portions.

Reactions: 7
I have two sausages with sausage and mash and I am a fully grown adult who is not small 🤣

That looks like a portion a teenager or older could munch through! Nina must be stuffed to the gills!

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t believe the portion size of that sausage and mash. And the peas! All the peas!

I’m shocked it didn’t even register to her that it would look ridiculous, and so she actually posted it. It’s scary that she influences the early eating journeys of so many children.

She needs to post most of her content to her personal account - literally who gives a damn about whether her daughter can trace her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m about to post the most petty of petty online, gossipy, bitchy comment so buckle up

Her liquid eyeliner is clearly drying up yet she continues to use it. I am sick of looking at her matte grey wings. Cut out one Costa a week and head to Boots please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All I notice from those videos is her hairy chin 😬 sorry!
I know, I have seen her picking it out too.
She could easily buy some facial wax strips on one of her shops , she is in them up to 5 times a day anyway.

I feel like Nina eats more than I do at this point and I eat a lot
I’m 10 stone healthy bmi and would have 3 sausages max

I couldn’t believe the portion size of that sausage and mash. And the peas! All the peas!

I’m shocked it didn’t even register to her that it would look ridiculous, and so she actually posted it. It’s scary that she influences the early eating journeys of so many children.
My two year old managed to eat one sausage , some mash and a handful of veg. I was happy with that. 6 sausages is far too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m about to post the most petty of petty online, gossipy, bitchy comment so buckle up

Her liquid eyeliner is clearly drying up yet she continues to use it. I am sick of looking at her matte grey wings. Cut out one Costa a week and head to Boots please.
For me it’s her hair.... it makes me feel abit 🤢

• Haha

omg the crusty black smudges under her eyes have been annoying me for weeks! Surely she can afford some new make up🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.