Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she mean by “to me and WMM too” here? She’s signed off from it from herself so it’s obviously her and not a random admin person writing it :unsure:
88E661BE-D3CD-4623-86B8-8698B46AA4A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a serial deleter in that fb group, anyone who doesn’t gush over all her recipes has their comment deleted!
She missed this one then!! 🤣🤣 not huge fans on that post

What does she mean by “to me and WMM too” here? She’s signed off from it from herself so it’s obviously her and not a random admin person writing it :unsure: View attachment 441739
So basically don’t criticise anything I do or say and don’t pick on my book. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow... courgette.. and butter... and cheese... 😩 I know it has already been said here, but. Does she ever eat anything else aside from the same, maybe, 10 things? No judgment to who does, except that she’s a weaning page with almost 500k followers 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow... courgette.. and butter... and cheese... 😩 I know it has already been said here, but. Does she ever eat anything else aside from the same, maybe, 10 things? No judgment to who does, except that she’s a weaning page with almost 500k followers 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Came to say the same. She is seriously a one trick pony when it comes to jazzing up any leftovers.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this weird pancake, salmon, cheese and courgette concoction sounds and looks RANK. Like genuinely gives me shivers it sounds so horrible. It sounds like it would be a terrible soggy mess.

If she really had to do something with the leftover pancakes (instead of a tasty dessert or breakfast?!) has she never had good old ham and cheese?

Reactions: 8
That dinner looks awful and so sickly. Does anyone else find it odd because Nina didn’t eat her lasagna at nursery she’s going to tell her that’s what her dinner is while she’s eating it? As everyone else has said such a strange behaviour around food! Definitely seems like the type of person to give Nina her dinner for breakfast the next day if she didn’t eat it.

people get so obsessed with how much toddlers eat - and that they eat and grow. but Ninas portions are ridiculous. She will need to be a VERY sporty, energetic child to burn those calories.

Reactions: 7
What does she mean by “to me and WMM too” here? She’s signed off from it from herself so it’s obviously her and not a random admin person writing it :unsure: View attachment 441739
She needs to look up the definition of toxic positivity. She’d see a picture of herself!!!
Haha people ruining the whole “be kind” movement by acting like it means we’re not allowed to have off days or hold people accountable. She has sold a sub par product. That’s just a fact.

Reactions: 6
Just had a nosy on hubbys instagram to watch stories and the whole commemtary about how she wouldn't eat her lunch, and how she's not really eaten her tea so giving her "encouragement" ffs give it a rest rebecca. There are whole days my daughter will only eat bread and butter...really no big deal they are 3 year olds 🤷🏼‍♀️ still healthy, still growing just didn't feel like it that day

Also that salmon pancake thing looked so disgusting I gagged a bit looking at it no wonder nins didn't want it

Reactions: 8
Why does she need to ALWAYS find a reason as to why Nina doesn’t finish her food? Maybe she just simply thought it was disgusting?? “I reckon a growth spurt is in the midst? I knew she liked the flavour but something was distracting her” how the hell does she know that 😂😂😂 Nina is probably scared to tell Rebecca she doesn’t like it as she knows it will be forced to her multiple times until she “likes” it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have always found the opposite to be true, they have massive appetites for a few days then bam shoes are too small and pants are an inch too short 😂

Reactions: 5
Wow, imagine telling your child you had made salmon pancakes (which sound and look absolutely awful) and then planning to tell her while she is eating its a different dish. That's one way ruin trust!
Agreed. Why would she tell her mid-meal that it’s lasagne? In one breath she’s saying it’s fine that Nina doesn’t always eat her meals, but she’s so affected that Nina didn’t eat her lasagne at nursery she’s going to pretend that’s what they’re having for dinner? Huh? Rebecca has clear issues with food, portion sizes and obsessing about what Nina eats. Gift it a rest and enjoy mealtimes with your daughter.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to ALWAYS find a reason as to why Nina doesn’t finish her food? Maybe she just simply thought it was disgusting?? “I reckon a growth spurt is in the midst? I knew she liked the flavour but something was distracting her” how the hell does she know that 😂😂😂 Nina is probably scared to tell Rebecca she doesn’t like it as she knows it will be forced to her multiple times until she “likes” it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nina is scared to tell Rebecca that her cooking is awful and she’s had enough cheese to last a lifetime because she’s worried her mum might block her!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she didn’t eat her lasagne because she was still full from all the sausages and pancakes and she actually listened to her body that said enough?!
God.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also that story acting like her PlAnNer is store window worthy, but they’d obviously just shoved any book that’s pink or red there for a Valentine’s display.

• Haha
Also that story acting like her PlAnNer is store window worthy, but they’d obviously just shoved any book that’s pink or red there for a Valentine’s display.
They literally have as well I follow them and when they did the display they talked about how it was an eclectic mix of random books but they were displaying by colour. She’s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One time the wee one (who is adorable) didn’t finish all her food because it was a Costa cheese and ham panini AND Costa macaroni cheese 😑

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.