Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice her grid post with those guys got deleted? It used to say “swipe to see how it ended” and it was ANOTHER almost naked Nina picture with her butt covered by an emoji. The whole post has gone now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s got a PR package from Homepride and still manages to come across ungrateful, just because the sugar has split.
‘I’m guessing the package is about this new product’
Why doesn’t she take time to read the info before blasting it all over her Instagram.

You just know she’s one of them witch mum’s at baby groups 😂

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: here she goes with a boomerang again, get some condition on that hair hen

Reactions: 11
Just stopped by this morning to say her hair looks like a badly grown out 90s dye job today.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god her hair looks awful! This is really on the hairdresser....I’d never let someone leave looking like that!

When her hair had a blow dry, it looked lovely. How she can have Nina's curls looking so good and Neglecting her own is mind blowing tbh.

Unless...... She is going for a push with engagement by shouting Trolls and screen grabbing here with loads of people saying how awful she looks :rolleyes:

Thread Suggestion:
TLC needed for her curls, Close ups and Boomerangs making the followers hurl

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why is she allowing her kid to just take everything off the shelves and Chuck it on the floor?? Worse still she’s taking ‘accidental’ videos.

Reactions: 9
Why is she allowing her kid to just take everything off the shelves and Chuck it on the floor?? Worse still she’s taking ‘accidental’ videos.
I know, I thought this! My little girl is only 14 months so admittedly don’t know yet what it is to parent a 3 year old but I wouldn’t let her galavant round a shop as if it’s a playground!

Reactions: 5
It really bothers me that she lets Nina touch and play with everything in the shop! I don’t think most parents allow their kids to do this, I certainly don’t! I wouldn’t want to buy something that has been manhandled by a preschooler, put on the floor etc. Fair enough if they touch the odd thing but not playing with things that they have no intention of buying.

It’s always the ‘Nina Show’ and Rebecca thinks she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 8
My daughter had been taught not to touch things in shops ESPICALLY BECAUSE WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC! Tail end maybe but still :rolleyes:If I have to take her in a shop which I avoid, she knows not to touch anything and to stay by me not to get too close to other people etc. Because I explained to her in the simplest way why.
Seeing nina going around touching everything and putting it back just makes me cringe. Kids will be kids we know that, but they need to be taught acceptable behaviour. Instead of filming her, how about explaining why taking everything of the shelves and playing with it and throwing in on the floor in a shop isn't acceptable.

Reactions: 7
My daughter had been taught not to touch things in shops ESPICALLY BECAUSE WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC! Tail end maybe but still :rolleyes:If I have to take her in a shop which I avoid, she knows not to touch anything and to stay by me not to get too close to other people etc. Because I explained to her in the simplest way why.
Seeing nina going around touching everything and putting it back just makes me cringe. Kids will be kids we know that, but they need to be taught acceptable behaviour. Instead of filming her, how about explaining why taking everything of the shelves and playing with it and throwing in on the floor in a shop isn't acceptable.
And you just know she didn’t pick up all the stuff nini flung on the floor

Reactions: 5
Was actually in a supermarket yesterday and the cashier said how annoying it is when people bring their kids and can’t control them lol I do get the feeling her relationship with her little girl is very very very intense I’m not sure she could have another child as she would have to stop going to the shops as much!!

Was actually in a supermarket yesterday and the cashier said how annoying it is when people bring their kids and can’t control them lol I do get the feeling her relationship with her little girl is very very very intense I’m not sure she could have another child as she would have to stop going to the shops as much!!
And maybe actually spend some time with her husband to make it happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.