Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see what she wanted now, she just wanted it around her face...I’m not a fan of very dark hair with blonde just around the face, it never looks right! She’d have been better off with highlights all through it, but more concentrated through the front....it does look crap tho...placement and it’s not close to the root at all!

Reactions: 3
At least she’s had the balls to say it’s not what she’s asked for and she’s going to get it re-done but yeah, she does go on doesn’t she. It’s still gunna look like you’ve wiped paprika through it love, you have enough to go around I suppose 😂
She only had the balls after a moan and a poll on Instagram. Real balls would be telling them at the time and not addressing it to that extent to followers.

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see Rebecca eye bleeping herself in boomerangs on Friday with her ‘retoned hair’. bleeping hell 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Friday will be another great day for Nina, stuck at the hairdressers all day while Rebecca gets that fixed

Reactions: 4
Friday will be another great day for Nina, stuck at the hairdressers all day while Rebecca gets that fixed
Buuuut don't forget.... Friday is Ninas first ever haircut, it will be like a best friends pamper day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right now I’m really confused, she prefers it a bit more this morning now she’s “styled it in her own way”... the curly blow dry she had done was probably the best part about her new hair, I’m begging at this point that somebody tells her what hair products she needs and how to style it because it looks so dry and frizzy 😭

Reactions: 13
Is she hoping someone sends her some hair products for free?! Has she crimped it?!

• Haha
Her hair this morning reminds me of the phase in the early 00s when people used that hair mousse that made your hair crunch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right now I’m really confused, she prefers it a bit more this morning now she’s “styled it in her own way”... the curly blow dry she had done was probably the best part about her new hair, I’m begging at this point that somebody tells her what hair products she needs and how to style it because it looks so dry and frizzy 😭
You made me check out the stories. Omg. Can't belive she thinks that looks better. I actually thought the blow dry looked lovely on her just the colour was underwhelming.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she doesn’t know how to look after her own curls when she looks after ninas so well!

You made me check out the stories. Omg. Can't belive she thinks that looks better. I actually thought the blow dry looked lovely on her just the colour was underwhelming.
Yep, colour underwhelming and not applied that well given it already looked like she’d grown roots.

I just don’t think she understands what her hair needs. She’s doing everything right by Ninas curls as they are beautiful, she needs to show a bit of love to her own hair. It’s obviously hard to judge on a video that’s filtered as well but I reckon she could probably still do with more dead ends cutting off.

My mum has curly hair (or had, she has extensions so it doesn’t curl too well now) but when she had any dead ends it was far more obvious on her hair than on somebody’s straight hair. I think curly hair goes very fly away and more frizzy when it needs a good cut. It’s just ageing on her, the fact she’s only 30 (?) I definitely thought she was later 30s when I first discovered her.

I don’t understand how she doesn’t know how to look after her own curls when she looks after ninas so well!
Exactly what I’ve said, Ninas is gorgeous and I do genuinely think Rebeccas curls would be beautiful too if she just looked after her hair properly.

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! Omfg! I was so pleased to see her have her hair done just so we didn’t have to put up with the frizzy monstrosity she normally presents us with. I just don’t understand how she thinks it looks better now? Why are some parts really straight and others just frizzy curls?! I just don’t understand it’s actually hurting my head 🤯

Her hair looks dreadful!! It doesn’t even look like it’s been done from yesterday?!?

Reactions: 2
Surely the people saying “your highlights have gone” mean her hair as it looks tit now?
i think it was her Instagram highlights that had disappeared, not the ones in her hair (unfortunately 🤣) there was a glitch with insta yesterday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.