Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the salon think Rebecca's scrunchy hair is crap. They have shared a photo of Nina's hair on their stories but none of Rebecca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ROOTS on her though. I might have to unfollow just so I'm not faced with that in 17 boomerangs a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ROOTS on her though. I might have to unfollow just so I'm not faced with that in 17 boomerangs a day.
She is a serial boomerang user isn’t she 🤣🤣

Still can’t get over:
a) the indifference of the colour after such a huge fuss
b) the curls, oh they’re crying 😭

Reactions: 9
You know what I don’t do when the kids haven’t moaned on all day? I don’t sit talking tit to insta before a 90min drive home at bedtime. FFS, I know there are times where you flex your routine for a family trip, bday or whatever...but yet again dragging Nina across the country to go to a shop. Get.a.life.

Reactions: 9
I'm a hairdresser and I hate it when parents are in my space when I'm cutting their kids hair (especially now) and I hope she asked the lady if she could put that video on!

Reactions: 4
She uses the word pump for fart. I wasnt sure if i hated her till that moment but also why tell the world that anyway, and then callong her a dirty girl for breaking wind. Ffs

Reactions: 13
She uses the word pump for fart. I wasnt sure if i hated her till that moment but also why tell the world that anyway, and then callong her a dirty girl for breaking wind. Ffs
We don't use the word fart, I just don't like it coming from a child's mouth, especially one Ninas age 😬

But agreed there is no need to tell the world that is there.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused at why they’re hanging out with her. Actually, no I’m not, it’s definitely for exposure - they’ve both tagged each other multiple times. What a weird setup otherwise! Also notice they put no photos of her in their stories? She’s definitely hiding.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.