Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Female blogger

*has no content*

*definitely no relevant content, platform boring AF*

YEAH SO WE NEED TO NORMALISE PERIODS BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CALL IT PERIODS LETS JUST SAY TIME OF THE MONTH

They all do it. File under breastfeeding, stomachs that aren’t toned, anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello 😄 just discovered this thread - I'm going to have a good rummage through it because I've followed her (on Instagram not physically) for a while now since I realised she is often in the village I live in. A lot of the walks she does with N are literally where I walk my dogs - a short walk from my house. She doesn't live in the village - there are no houses like hers here. But for some reason she takes her daughter to one of the (few) nurseries close by. It is a fair drive from town to nursery - obviously the ones closer to her are not good enough 🤷‍♀️.
Her friend that she's often in the back garden with lives in this village - maybe she wants to move here.
She flits about all over the place - over to the north east (70+miles) down to Lancashire (probably 100+ miles). Over to the men who are doing their house up... numerous shopping trips to Sainsbury's, the range etc - it never ends! She has very little content if it's not shop related.
And her hair was crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello 😄 just discovered this thread - I'm going to have a good rummage through it because I've followed her (on Instagram not physically) for a while now since I realised she is often in the village I live in. A lot of the walks she does with N are literally where I walk my dogs - a short walk from my house. She doesn't live in the village - there are no houses like hers here. But for some reason she takes her daughter to one of the (few) nurseries close by. It is a fair drive from town to nursery - obviously the ones closer to her are not good enough 🤷‍♀️.
Her friend that she's often in the back garden with lives in this village - maybe she wants to move here.
She flits about all over the place - over to the north east (70+miles) down to Lancashire (probably 100+ miles). Over to the men who are doing their house up... numerous shopping trips to Sainsbury's, the range etc - it never ends! She has very little content if it's not shop related.
And her hair was crap.
She takes her child to a nursery half a mile from where she lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She takes her child to a nursery half a mile from where she lives.
Hmmm so when she says she's just popped into the woods on the way back from nursery, but those woods are nowhere near where she lives how's that? I'm sure I've seen stories saying "N loves going to these woods on the way back from nursery, or we popped into the park on the way back from nursery" the park and the woods are nowhere near where she lives?
I might be mistaken about where nursery is... just going on the facts as I see them 🤷‍♀️

Yeah she goes from the nursery to the woods to home, it’s definitely out of her way. And she definitely goes to a nursery near her house.

Lots of unnecessary trips and journeys for N

Reactions: 3
Yeah she goes from the nursery to the woods to home, it’s definitely out of her way. And she definitely goes to a nursery near her house.

Lots of unnecessary trips and journeys for N
She kind of makes out it's on the way home so very close - it's not even nearly on the way if nursery is in town! From what she says I was assuming maybe in the big village with the chippy or the tiny one just over the river or even the one beginning with I!
N must be shattered 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She kind of makes out it's on the way home so very close - it's not even nearly on the way if nursery is in town! From what she says I was assuming maybe in the big village with the chippy or the tiny one just over the river or even the one beginning with I!
N must be shattered 😅
Nursery is near little Asda.
She wishes she lived in the countryside!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell! I didn't realise - she genuinely paints a picture like she's out in the countryside. Can't believe everything we hear on Instagram - I should remember that! 😅
She’s on a proper main road I think if I remember from when she was filming Nina doing clap for carers in the first lockdown!!

Reactions: 3
Fully on board with her message about not asking people about when they’ll have a baby. But what the actual duck is that weird grid post of her head in a circle about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely lives on a main road as she posted an Amazon link in her stories the other day and forgot to cover her postcode!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely lives on a main road as she posted an Amazon link in her stories the other day and forgot to cover her postcode!
She definitely does as I’ve often seen and heard and traffic in her stories, she hasn’t hidden it. I’m sure it’s a bus route too. Recently she did a story and there was sirens wailing as they passed but she didn’t seem fazed. I’d stop recording and wait 😂

That grid post with her face in a circle & quote underneath is something my 60 year old mum would make if I told her to create a fancy social media post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That grid post with her face in a circle & quote underneath is something my 60 year old mum would make if I told her to create a fancy social media post.
I don’t understand why she has put her face in a circle like that?! Doesn’t seem necessary!

Reactions: 5
I really wish she’d get those bloody brows sorted out if she insists on having close ups of her face everywhere

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.