Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Christ! This is what all this healthy eating constantly being in your face is doing....

there should be NO BAD FOODS! Everything in moderation, nothing should be off limits unless it’s dangerous i.e Honey before 1.

honestly how is this woman going to cope if her child is one of the very many kids that will only eat certain food?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly - what will these women do when their child will only ever want wheetos for breakfast no matter how many gross, damp porridge bars they make.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly - what will these women do when their child will only ever want wheetos for breakfast no matter how many gross, damp porridge bars they make.
my7 year old lived off of pasta, cheese and cucumber for every lunch and dinner for around a year....I just went with it, now he eats most things.

those women would have a breakdown!

Reactions: 7
She cannot be serious?! I want to know what has caused this woman to actually think that something bad is going to happen if her child eats cereal? Have I missed something???
maybe choking hazard? Who knows 😬 what’s wrong with these people...🤦🏻‍♀️

She cannot be serious?! I want to know what has caused this woman to actually think that something bad is going to happen if her child eats cereal? Have I missed something???
I think it’s a case of....”all sugar is BAD and if they must have it then we must call it a TREAT. There’s no way we can call it normal food, as part of our diet, as that must mean we are BAD MOTHERS.” Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Videos of Nina dancing naked on Instagram. Why is that necessary? Absolutely disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’ll do anything for content and that block she’s put on to cover Nina barely does the job, towards the end you can definitely see more than you need to of a little girl. It’s a disgusting way to treat your child, without her consent, and those moment are fun and playful - from the safety and comfort of your own home, not to thousands of strangers online.

A man took a photo of my child once without my consent and I was SO upset about it, feeling like I’d failed at protecting my son and his privacy, wondering what that man would do with the photo. To plaster your child on social media, at their most vulnerable, is honestly disgusting.

There’s a market for mummy/ daddy bloggers and it’s their choice around what content to share of their child. But there’s a line and a responsibility of parents to also look after their children, their safety and their privacy, and who photos and videos are shared with. Rebecca needs to get a grip and think about how many people can see her content.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the Dad allows this kind of stuff to be posted of Nina when he apparently wants to stay private.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The poor girl has no privacy. I’ve reported the story.
I’ve email her and told it was an to much and also reported it.

She’ll do anything for content and that block she’s put on to cover Nina barely does the job, towards the end you can definitely see more than you need to of a little girl. It’s a disgusting way to treat your child, without her consent, and those moment are fun and playful - from the safety and comfort of your own home, not to thousands of strangers online.

A man took a photo of my child once without my consent and I was SO upset about it, feeling like I’d failed at protecting my son and his privacy, wondering what that man would do with the photo. To plaster your child on social media, at their most vulnerable, is honestly disgusting.

There’s a market for mummy/ daddy bloggers and it’s their choice around what content to share of their child. But there’s a line and a responsibility of parents to also look after their children, their safety and their privacy, and who photos and videos are shared with. Rebecca needs to get a grip and think about how many people can see her content.
Completely agree! But also even just taking it back to basics.... is there even a need for her to post that... completely unnecessary. she’s supposed to be a BLW advisor but she’s trying way too hard to be a insta influencer.

******** update *******

I have now been blocked!!!! She responded “excuse me? and then blocked me

i wasn’t rude... I just said... oh no this is definitely an invasion of poor ninas privacy please have a rethink and remove it... and for that I’m blocked.

I’m now relying on you all for information!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Just went on her stories and it's gone..

Also, am I a bad mum because I literally don't do anything for Valentines for my 14mo daughter :ROFLMAO:
I don't have the bloody time to make special pastries

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.