Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if its been removed 🤔

I don't have fb anymore but I would be quite pleased to see people calling her our publicly. Not to personally insult her, but to raise questions and concerns that are quite glaring to most of us.

Reactions: 5
The lady said something along the lines of the book being unprofessional and that most of the recipes have mistakes in (which they do) and that as Rebecca is aware of this she should have sent emails out with the correct recipes
And then went on to say the whole thing is unprofessional but then again how could you expect her to be professional and advise on nutrition when she’s not qualified and she’s obese

something like that definitely not the same wording

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The entire post is gone. I had a look at the lady who was calling Rebecca out and she’s no longer a member of the group so might have been booted out.

I did find this though.... we were only saying the other week the only spice in her cupboard is paprika!!! 😂😂😂
Is she a tattler 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That chicken dinner tonight looked like it was swimming in grease 🤢hope it was just smoked paprika coloured water from the broccoli 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm not a member of FB so have only seen screenshots but I'm sure the person who commented will get others thinking. Has anything else been said about it?

I do find all my bloody cook books underestimate times, even when they state prep times I never do it in suggested times 😂

These comments cracked me up. They are right, she could be a paprika shareholder, its in pretty much every recipe
6101F836-9D4A-470C-8A4A-A4FA06239F0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the Facebook drama, wish I saw it 🤣🤣
Also loving some bad reviews creeping in on her book
Bad ... or just accurate 😂😂
I do hate how she labels a recipe ‘guilt free’ in a children/family book.... nothing should be guilt free, because what you should be teaching is moderation and a healthy approach to food!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just joined that group.... lotssss of people talking about how cooking times are at least double for fritters etc and how bland recipes are

Reactions: 2
People are seeing the light! We hope! I remember doing lean in 15 recipes too I always needed smoked paprika 🤣 maybe it’s an insta recipe book thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People are seeing the light! We hope! I remember doing lean in 15 recipes too I always needed smoked paprika 🤣 maybe it’s an insta recipe book thing
I recon it’s for when they make something and it tastes like nothing, pop some paprika in and away you go!

• Haha
Tone deaf again in her recent stories. Customer service during a pandemic: “Most companies aren’t even operating a phone line...” - that’ll be because most companies are struggling with resource, with getting goods, with staying afloat during a literal pandemic where the majority of businesses have had to close during lockdown. Believe it or not, a new desk isn’t essential. Regardless of whether or not she’s going out to buy or collect it, it just shows how utterly detached she is from the reality of how hard this pandemic is hitting people’s lives and livelihoods. Urgh.

On the subject of her food, I made a few recipes last year when my kid was weaning and I was recommended her page. The first thing I tried was the porridge bar things, where you shove oats on the microwave or oven. Vile, assumed I must have done something wrong. Tried the chicken bites, broccoli muffin things and fried rice. Also absolutely disgusting and my kid wouldn’t touch them. I’ve gotten on much better just tweaking my usual recipes and going on instinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tone deaf again in her recent stories. Customer service during a pandemic: “Most companies aren’t even operating a phone line...” - that’ll be because most companies are struggling with resource, with getting goods, with staying afloat during a literal pandemic where the majority of businesses have had to close during lockdown. Believe it or not, a new desk isn’t essential. Regardless of whether or not she’s going out to buy or collect it, it just shows how utterly detached she is from the reality of how hard this pandemic is hitting people’s lives and livelihoods. Urgh.

On the subject of her food, I made a few recipes last year when my kid was weaning and I was recommended her page. The first thing I tried was the porridge bar things, where you shove oats on the microwave or oven. Vile, assumed I must have done something wrong. Tried the chicken bites, broccoli muffin things and fried rice. Also absolutely disgusting and my kid wouldn’t touch them. I’ve gotten on much better just tweaking my usual recipes and going on instinct.
What’s the betting she’s only shared that story in the hope to now get the desk for for free? Watch this space!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.