Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodles28

Chatty Member
The mummy wrap recipe says it has 3 comments but there’s none there. Methinks someone is deleting comments criticising her…

Reactions: 2

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I know they are separated so assume they don’t have the best relationship but you’d think the other would look after the cat, on the grounds that it’s Nina’s pet so can just come with her to his? Makes me think they don’t have a good separated relationship in you know what I mean? Maybe I’m being naive though in my expectations 🤔🤣
I think there would be a risk of the cat getting out and lost maybe? But he could go and feed it. I wouldn’t want my ex in my house without me though!

sloppywhit

Ok if we ever get to another topic needs to be the comment from Bexs second insta account as the title ok guys!!! 🤣

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I tried skin & me and while I noticed an improvement, I had improved by diet at the same time so can't guarantee it was the skin & me doing it. I stopped it after 3 months but maintained my diet and water and I didn't come back so........

Also, I fully think she's hugely over exaggerating the pensioners tutting her in the library story and she's just fishing for "omg you're such a great mum of 2 dealing with that" when I bet in reality George was running wild and she was staring at her phone.
---
Also, I fully think she's hugely over exaggerating the pensioners tutting her in the library story and she's just fishing for "omg you're such a great mum of 2 dealing with that" when I bet in reality George was running wild and she was staring at her phone
Ignore this! 😂 I thought I was on another tattle page of someone who flogs skin&me a lot 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

muppetbaby

Nina is so tall for a year one six year old. Just comparing her height with a pic took today with me and my year 5 nine year old and I swear she’s only about an inch shorter! My daughter isn’t small for her age either!
It’s strange for her to post on a Saturday.She must have been ordered to her by her management.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
This is one for almost every single (Evidently well off) influencer who is jumping on the ‘money saving/budges/cost of living train’
IMG_6356.png

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She's offended the existence of pizza, apple crumble and tortillas in one recipe. I mean, it isn't even difficult to make an apple crumble anyway!?!? And actually cheaper to make a crumble without a tortilla being involved. Actual idiot.
I was actually thinking this myself, surely it’s quicker and easier to just do a normal crumble? What an actual twat.

JulesC

VIP Member
Ashamedly, I think I’ve still got the first book on a high up shelf I never look at. I’ll have a look 🤣

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
Lol I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than people being in my home when I'm not there 😂
You might not like it but it's better for your cat. We've used cat sitters for 10 years and not once had any kind of issue. It's very distressing for almost all cats to be in a cattery, even if the owner thinks they're fine.
---
I know they are separated so assume they don’t have the best relationship but you’d think the other would look after the cat, on the grounds that it’s Nina’s pet so can just come with her to his? Makes me think they don’t have a good separated relationship in you know what I mean? Maybe I’m being naive though in my expectations 🤔🤣
Again, though, being moved to a different house then moved back again would be distressing to most cats; they're not like dogs. She ought to have just got a cat sitter in. It's very easy to find a decent one these days as they're all reviewed and insured etc.

No it’s not Nini’s fault but she does come across as super annoying. A lot of six year olds are to be fair though 😆

Patronising though isn’t it?! I know what budget cooking is but it sure as Christ doesn’t involve spending £13+ on a cookbook. I hardly think there’s a chapter on buying wonky veg and slightly off fruit in a random cardboard box and knowing when they do the orange stickers in Lidl. Because for a lot of people, that’s what cooking on a budget means.

JulesC

VIP Member
Forgot to check the what mummy makes book the other day, she dedicated it to Nini and very briefly mentioned her husband at the back. Didn’t realise his name was Stu until I looked at this.

6833DDA6-98B6-404C-86EF-C611E49D31A3.jpeg

7719CB5D-36F0-4B2F-BFF5-79B13F884EC1.jpeg

Lilykins

VIP Member
Why is she not? I dunno? Hear me out… promoting her new book more?
It’s so odd, she even answered a question asking her if there was going to be a new book. Either she asked it herself in a desperate bid to drum up interest or it just shows how irrelevant she is that not even her followers keep up with her.