Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astyanax

So true about the book launch. COL crisis, half term. She could be sharing recipes and ideas etc for half term on a budget. But you know, that would make sense!

Reactions: 2

sloppywhit

Anyone remember pancake lasagne i think it was this … yummmmyyyyy wonder if this receipe strikes again Tuesday

• Sick

sloppywhit

She seems to still have a very big head atleast vs friend. 100% dyed hair. Unsure about weight loss as wel hidden (weight) before 🤷‍♀️ we shall find out soon guess , when weight loss book saying all them cheesy receipes were not-a-so good 🤣

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Ugh she’s got Paninatonne doing voice overs now, as if hers wasn’t cringe enough. Also bingo for Nina against the wall at gun point forcing an entire pinwheel pastry into her mouth in one go

• Haha

Titchy2

I'm late to this but tell me you're a narcissist without telling me! Amazing comment, Titchy2!! Have you been blocked yet?

WBD is absolutely not about cookbooks. Surely cookbook writers are not even considered authors? There's no writing talent involved at all? This unhinged behaviour is why I still follow her though. It's quite entertaining!
Not yet!! But inevitable comments about or how about Nina is just so proud and inspired by her mum. She’s 6! I’ve got one of those, his interest in my so called accomplishments is minimal 😂

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
She’ll be saving that for the leftover Christmas dinner, wrap it in pastry and dip in Camembert, this year she’ll have to add a new ‘twist’, what will it be? deep fry it? Sprinkle it with seeds? We will just have to wait and see 🙄

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
It is odd how the book is up on Amazon for preorder and yet bex is silent on it - seems a bit of a disconnect! You’d think close to Christmas she’d be pushing it!

Saltyhats

I think last time one person posted a photo of the book with the post it, but no comment about it. Anyone else that got one didn't share

Why would anyone normal want a random drawing from Nina. She must think they're famous 😂😂😂

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I think she is a one trick pony, she made the fish tail cake for two years in a row, the thing is you don’t have to put your birthday cakes on insta, you’re not Mary Berry just make your child a cake she wants or even better buy one in the supermarket, they don’t give a shit about your home made efforts. Bex sees it as easy content, she usually gets a few days at least out of the cake stories (a sneak peak, the big reveal then Nina’s reaction) 🙄 then a question and answer about allllll the people dying to know how she did it.