Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ollersett

I can’t even remember the last time she posted- it must be nearly 2 weeks now since we have seen anything other than a repost? I’m another vote for Nina being away with the other.

Reactions: 3

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
How can she be making any money? Surely you get a bit of each book sold do you? Maybe she has had to get a job but would never say that to her followers. She doesn’t get many adverts, probably because the ones she had done have been so bad.

She’ll pop up with another Hagrid moon face video in the next few days saying breathily ‘guys, I know I said Nina had the err….chicken pox because I literally saw a spot and thought she did but I think she was under the weather with something else. But it was SUCH a shame we couldn’t go ahead with her (non-existent phantom) party’

Edit I’ve just seen a pic of Nina covered in spots, so I think she never actually had CP the first time round for it to be so bad this time. Weird that she still invited all the family over though?

Last edited:

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I am willing to put money down that she went alone or with her best pal Ninifofini. She’s gone from the era of having ppl guess if she’s a single mum - to having ppl guess if she has a new man. It’s the only interesting content she has to offer

• Haha

sloppywhit

Exactly this, no one who follows her can genuinely believe she even grasps concept of budget eating… ridiculous

That sounds disgusting. And the serving suggestion is with avocado, because they are sooo cheap! NOT!! 😤
Yeah can't put it in the ingredients because that wouldn't be budget but as a serving suggestion it's totally fine!

That screenshot is so lazily written too, what a sloppy mess.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I don’t tend to although if we are going somewhere near water I would and definitely would if Nina was my child, I’d have learnt the first time, Bex seems to think it’s funny that she always forgets and Nina goes in her clothes. Why not make her take the dress off and then swim in her underwear at least put the dry dress on again, because she wants this hilarious photo for insta!

Reactions: 2

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Nina probably 🙄 although I hope it’s a new man that can only be hinted at and not named or shown, will be here for the comments 😂

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
So off getting Nina to basically beg people to buy the new book. She’s clearly hoping the ‘cute’ angle will get sales up, but it just screamed emotional explotation to me. Poor Nina.