Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ollersett

Why does she take a photo every time she makes it as well? Is this supposed to be inspiring to people 😂
Exactly. Like cook a couple of recipes from your books every week, photo and upload those, tagging your books to plug them. It’s really simple, I just don’t get why she wouldn’t do that and why her management company wouldn’t tell her that that’s what she NEEDS to be doing.

Reactions: 2

sloppywhit

Solid starts is great for individual food ratings .. i did 2 weeks of vegetables etc as on ellas kitchen i think? A weaning thing they sent. Erm, overall try and not overthink it! Avoid salt, avoid sugar

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Costa coffee is shit, the worst coffee chain from the lot tbh. I will judge her heavily on her coffee choices esp when she has an authentic moka pot at home.
I agree! I genuinely don't understand why so many people love the place. The only thing I like about it is there's a drive through near me and was handy to get a caffeine hit when my toddler was a baby and fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to risk waking her.

Bbrog

I apologise in advance for any irate cat owners who will come at me for this, but it's so much better to get a cat sitter in rather than use a cattery. It's really distressing for most cats to be in a cattery. The only time I would consider if would be if I was having building work done at home or something which meant my cats wouldn't be safe.
For such a short period of time too, she was away for 2 nights!

sloppywhit

Lots of content again too 🙄 and how she understands so budget book by buying stuff doesnt need from gawd knows where to replace 1 thing but end up with 5 🤣

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Small and Skinny cappuccino..no usual massive sugary syrup concoction. Does this mean the fat laden recipes will be no more?!

Roxytoxin

Puts up Nini looking ill and spotty, then says she’s not going to put Nini looking ill and spotty on the gram and instead treats us to a Moomin selfie and a chunk of Nini’s face. Make it make sense 🤯
She looks like an idiot with her fake spots 🙈