Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltyhats

Absolutely agree about using a cat sitter rather than a cattery. I could never do that to mine. Poor Mango must have been so stressed.

Reactions: 3

Astyanax

There was def a chicken Kiev pasta - I remember thinking that sounds so disgusting and wrong!

• Sick

howareyoufinethankyou

The reply to that comment from one of her followers basically going “uh her her her er.. your name is Karen”. Literally no brain cells to rub together so goes straight for a bit of lazy misogyny to cover up their lack of thinking skills.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I saw an article about Katie Price dressing her daughter as her and all the comments were negative how she had to make it all about her etc, not sure why people suck up to Bex so much 😂

Puffin_island

VIP Member
That's a toy one. Nina had it her birthday. Bex caused a big hooha about it being lost and then the fairies finding it again
I could be wrong but wasn't it originally for Panini's birthday but Becks the fairies gave it to her early? 🤔 I could be wrong but it's definitely something I can imagine her doing.

sloppywhit

Pics but no Nina. I wonder if Nina objects? I remember video of Nina having nails done and mouthing stop it to mom whos recording

Lilykins

VIP Member
I have weird memories of her making bunting
Yes didn’t she do some kind of arts and crafts job making cushions and other such things?? I’m sure there was an insta page someone found about it. Hilarious to think she went to uni to study fashion!!!

• Haha
It’s not exactly inspiring is it?! She must have so much time on her hands, one fairly self-sufficient child who isn’t even there full time, it’s literally her job to create content around her recipes and she can’t even be fecked to do that.