Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
She definitely can’t be bothered anymore can she, I think she must make enough money from the first cook book (otherwise how can she afford her bills and eating out, petrol etc) to not have to work again, she does nothing! The new cook book seems to have been delayed, I’m sure she’s been hinting at a new project now for over a year.

Reactions: 3

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She is such an idiot. You'd think with the run up to her book release and things like pancake day, valentines and half term she could churn out content. Do we know how many books were in her book deal? Maybe this is the last one and they haven't offered her another one so she's not bothering? Which is stupid as if it was me, I'd be like "you know you want me again, here's how amazing I am!"

Any pancake day ideas she may share tomorrow are pointless as you want the ingredients for toppings etc already in. Not everyone has the time to galavant to the shops on the day unlike her!

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Was gna come on here to say Nina doesn’t come across as a pleasant child. And I think Becky’s Victorian era obsession must also inspire her hygiene, or lack thereof.

sloppywhit

I rolled eyes at skin advert. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. I now bet if she loses weight she will have before pics done and afters then some brand pays her to say they saved her 🤣

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
That road in the hole looks rank! The idea is sound but i don’t think the air fryer is hot enough cos it’s hardly risen and looks dense AF!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The house was listed at £350k and sold for £375k.

Wonder if she got any money from the other as he stayed in the family home.

Is this the first time we’ve heard her mention the dad? I always thought she made out there was a husband in the picture that we just never got to see

sloppywhit

So.. we got Nina saying wanna be wiv family as in probably nice to be with both parents

bex preps herself for a big man visit tonight 😄

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Costa coffee is shit, the worst coffee chain from the lot tbh. I will judge her heavily on her coffee choices esp when she has an authentic moka pot at home.
Not to mention they have NOTHING GF which for a chain is so lazy. Even their oat milk has gluten. Mind you nor do Becky's books so that checks out 😂

Astyanax

She’s reposted the low sugar gingerbread advent calendar….again! It seems quite sugary to me, 1/3 of the ingredients are sugar!