Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltyhats

Didn't she say she was going to share Halloween themed recipes? What a missed opportunity to not be posting often in the lead up, especially with it being half term.

Maybe the other has taken Panini on holiday?

Reactions: 3
I think she was away on Friday night and back home for Saturday night/Sunday morning? It's not very clear from her stories though. She also definitely went alone imo.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why Bex is always making enough for a large family, she’s only ever cooking for one or two but makes so much food!

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
It would explain why she did a 200 mile round trip for cheese last weekend, I mean that’s classic Bex to be fair but maybe she was meeting a new man 🤔 the thing is we barely new about her husband I think we once saw his arm and that was it so no chance she will talk about a boyfriend.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
It'll be enough for one or two drinks and then it seems like it was all used really quickly.

Saltyhats

I think she must have found a job and given up on being a weaning influencer. She's completely out of ideas.

Or could she be dating someone new and focusing on that?!

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m still shocked but not surprised by all this. Hopefully she saves some money from her books to pay for Nina’s therapy bills.
---
This is peak cringe Bex and I’ve kind of missed it 😆
Me too! When the threads used to be lit up because of her mad ways !

howareyoufinethankyou

I need to admit this: I’m weaning my second baby currently and will be making her the 1,2,3 pancakes because they’re so easy and my first loved them 🤣

For ‘proper’ recipes, I’ll be using Annabel Karmel - sure I used to make her curry that Becks has copied for my first, didn’t even realise she had a curry in what mummy makes (I didn’t get far past the pancakes).
I wouldn’t worry - the 1,2,3 pancakes are not a Becks invention anyway. They have been doing the rounds for years before she claimed she invented them. My mum used to make them for me when I was a kid. I’m in my 30’s 😆

• Haha

cazz68

I thought she was looking forward to her ‘GAWJUS’ leftover gammon, macaroni cheese tonight. 🤔
Also her reel, for that abomination, had the song “so this is love”. Attaching emotions to food again, there’s no surprise there then. 🤦🏼‍♀️