Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah love how she’s going on about a ‘brand new exclusive’ when we found the book earlier this week 😂😅 not gushing so much over it cause there is no picture of mynini on the front cover.

Reactions: 4
I would but I’ll probably have to tweak her recipes so they aren’t shit 😆 as I put ‘competent cook’ on my CV.
def will share a couple here if I get the chance. I’m still laughing at the fact that she thinks making pizza on a tortilla base is something she invented. Most of the pictures in the book are just her lilac-painted ham digits fingering portions of food. Inspiring it is not 😅
Be mindful that there's loads of errors in the first book. Ingredients in the list aren't mentioned in the recipe and vice versa. Good job you're a competent cook, you need to be one to get anything decent out of her recipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Just to add to her "picky lunch" I absolutely hate the term picky *whatever meal* it's basically leftovers or when you can't be arsed to make a proper meal. I regularly throw together a plate of left overs and salad for a meal but I call it that, even to my 3 year old. Becks had all the time in the world to meal prep and cook proper meals but she doesn't because she's a lazy sod.

This term may ruffle my feathers more than others as it's mainly because I know someone who pretty much serves a picky (leftover) lunch/tea at least 4 times a week to her kids but always has a hot freshly cooked meal for herself and wouldn't dare eat a plate of leftovers thrown together. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

sloppywhit

Maybe she’s supposed to be giving a disapproving look at Nina taking food from her plate?

It just looks like she’s constipated though.
or a nina you ganna eat this shit!? Honestly 100% a bex book, cucumber on side rest is cheese n carbs! Healthy baby eating guys 👍 and remember bex is really budget aware and cautious not jumping on a trend or ought 🤔

Lilykins

VIP Member
Those black seeds all over the food give me the ick.
Also don’t understand the ham under the beans - clash of cold and hot! Blerrrrghhhh.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I dunno how Becky BigFace manages to get more and more annoying each season but here we are. Why must every activity Nina does have to be hijacked by her? Fucking hell give the kid some space to breathe you pathetic sad moonin witch. Also get the bingos in that she’s carefully editing and manipulating her stories to make it look like NeeNee spent Xmas with her & not ‘the other’. She was A divine conception after all #NinaHasNoDad
IMG_6370.png

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Good old Bex so in touch with the cost of living crisis with her new book and useless tips then bragging about the stuff she’s got Nina 🙄. All that just for Christmas Eve! Last year she pretended to have her Xmas Eve but posted photos of a cup of hot chocolate or something then no sign of Nina so it’s maybe her turn to have her, she’s obviously at the others tonight until Xmas Eve or why make a box now?

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Is it pizza express? I can’t tell but I wouldn’t refer to it as a ‘local Italian’. She’s been annoying me all day today she keeps popping up on my feed 😂 just pleased we are one step closer to the end of her book deal 😂

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
If you ‘forgot’ WBD would you

a) get yourself into gear and frantically sort it so as not to let your child down

b) continue to sit on insta sharing posts to your stories

howareyoufinethankyou

Her new book is coming out next month and she barely mentions it. Haven’t seen any recipe teasers or anything to try promote it.

Her last book only has 288 Amazon reviews (compare to WMM 11,851 and Family Comforts 1,312). I don’t think they are selling very well at all.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Whipped up a full on croissant bread and butter pudding on an average Thursday?? Who has the time and resources midweek!!