WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg jarvis and moreteavicar. The 2 profile pics in my feed r cracking me up 🤣 the egg 🤣 and her marsmallow man hands 🤣 p.s how long till she does a vid saying how mean people are saying she has marshmallow man resembulance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
U know what’s funny, it’s not even the gurning faces in the circle that’s the most cringe bit of the ad. It’s this bit, where she’s talking to herself
A71371E3-C090-4F97-B89A-7056D455CB67.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is her accent? She sounds completely congested. At least she’s not having an after work coffee with her 5 year old bestie.

She’s from Northumberland but she definitely does not usually speak like that! Although as someone not from Carlisle with a son who was born here when he started nursery and came home with a Carlisle accent it was rather jarring 😂

She's from Hexham or somewhere isn't she? It's half way between Carlisle and Newcastle but I think she's maybe done the voice when she's I'll as she sounds very nasal. Nothing wrong with the Carlisle accent 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t speak for Carlisle but I love a Cumbrian accent - reminds me of my older and most favourite job. Calling Workington what sounded like ‘Wukington’ and saying ‘ey’ after most things 😂
Her accent is just bizarre, sounds nothing like that when she speaks on her stories

Why is this moronic overinflated balloon of a woman sharing this with a caption saying it’s sugar free? Since when did sultanas, apple purée and pears become sugar free??
I haven’t seen it but it looks like a dusting of icing sugar on top of those on the plate as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think Jamie Oliver sent her that parcel so she could try actual food with vegetables and without pastry and cheese…? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is this moronic overinflated balloon of a woman sharing this with a caption saying it’s sugar free? Since when did sultanas, apple purée and pears become sugar free??
Such a moron!
She doesn't know the difference between sugar free and no added sugar. I'm not even in the food industry and understand the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahaha why is she thanking actual Jamie Oliver like he personally sent her free tit and not the publishers? He’ll have no bleeping clue who she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here you are Bex, learn to cook 😂

Although to be fair she probably has all the books to plagiarise I mean get some inspiration from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.