WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would NOT been difficult to trim the fall off the end of the video either. I mean, not that it ever occurs to her to protect Nino’s dignity.

Reactions: 13
I think I feel very sorry for Nina, all this 'dancing' in public is bordem and the only way she knows how to get her mother's full attention while her mother drags her around on non child appropriate activities.

Reactions: 15
I think I feel very sorry for Nina, all this 'dancing' in public is bordem and the only way she knows how to get her mother's full attention while her mother drags her around on non child appropriate activities.
I thought this as I watched it tbh. I know some talk about how bratty she seems but I actually felt quite sorry for her x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually had a slight heat of the moment (feel mean now!) snap at my husband the other day as we had no choice but to bring our toddler with us to a pregnancy hospital appointment.

I’ve got PGP and struggle to manoeuvre myself about/lift our toddler and whilst being great for most of it, he then started trying to climb the chairs in the waiting room. Snap to get husband to stop looking at his phone and lift toddler away for me so we could explain chairs aren’t climbing frames!
I was very conscious about other people in the waiting room and can’t understand why Bex thinks everyone will find her child taking over wherever she is endearing or funny. Children are never too young once they get to toddlerhood, to start introducing boundaries and acceptable behaviour IMO so her failing to do this even now baffles me and is setting her up for more problems.
Whether your child listens to you always is another matter (😂) but filming it and thinking it’s funny is just enabling. Another problem with the BFF angle

Reactions: 13
Nina has a bestfriend that isnt Marshmallow women 😱

1588DD40-15EF-4F32-A512-D8EB08D72BA4.jpeg

The face .. the wrists .. the hands .. Paint her white and … 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure we can expect much more from a woman who laughed at her daughter after pooing herself and filmed it for all the internet to see. She doesn’t respect Nina at all. She gives her no autonomy. Loving your child isn’t enough.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure we can expect much more from a woman who laughed at her daughter after pooing herself and filmed it for all the internet to see. She doesn’t respect Nina at all. She gives her no autonomy. Loving your child isn’t enough.
Wow really? Never saw this no wonder she has no friends!! She sees Nina as a friend not daughter

so a tit mother and friend?

Reactions: 4
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Louder so Bex can hear you!
I actually had a slight heat of the moment (feel mean now!) snap at my husband the other day as we had no choice but to bring our toddler with us to a pregnancy hospital appointment.

I’ve got PGP and struggle to manoeuvre myself about/lift our toddler and whilst being great for most of it, he then started trying to climb the chairs in the waiting room. Snap to get husband to stop looking at his phone and lift toddler away for me so we could explain chairs aren’t climbing frames!
I was very conscious about other people in the waiting room and can’t understand why Bex thinks everyone will find her child taking over wherever she is endearing or funny. Children are never too young once they get to toddlerhood, to start introducing boundaries and acceptable behaviour IMO so her failing to do this even now baffles me and is setting her up for more problems.
Whether your child listens to you always is another matter (😂) but filming it and thinking it’s funny is just enabling. Another problem with the BFF angle

Reactions: 2
She can hear you but it doesn’t fit her narrative of the two of them being best friends 😉

Reactions: 5
Nina looks like she’s 7/8. When she’s 6 she’s gna look like she’s 12/13. All this twerking and gyrating in the Tesco shop aisles ain’t cute now, and it won’t look cute then either. Teach ur child some manners & maybe have some consideration for others too. Not everyone will fawn over your child being a prat in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for her. But she is also a brat - thanks to her mother.

Nina was visibly upset when she fell. That wouldn’t have happened if Rebecca had told her to stop as it wasn’t appropriate given the environment. And if she wasn’t filming, she would’ve had more control to grab her even if she did slip.

My kids have SO MUCH ENERGY and will run, flip, try to cartwheel round he supermarket if I let them. I don’t cause it’s not appropriate. I try to divert their energy by giving them jobs like ticking things off the list or scanning or getting items. And I don’t film it. She’s an idiot & that was unfair on her daughter to share her falling and looking clearly upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If only Nina was given a medium in which she could channel all this energy and awful dancing, like dance classes, and maybe learn a few steps properly If she’s so into it- but that would cut into Bex’s bestie gal pal time at the NT wouldn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for her. But she is also a brat - thanks to her mother.

Nina was visibly upset when she fell. That wouldn’t have happened if Rebecca had told her to stop as it wasn’t appropriate given the environment. And if she wasn’t filming, she would’ve had more control to grab her even if she did slip.

My kids have SO MUCH ENERGY and will run, flip, try to cartwheel round he supermarket if I let them. I don’t cause it’s not appropriate. I try to divert their energy by giving them jobs like ticking things off the list or scanning or getting items. And I don’t film it. She’s an idiot & that was unfair on her daughter to share her falling and looking clearly upset.
Absolutely this ☝
I do think she looks like a brat but I blame Rebecca entirely for allowing her to act like one and cheering her on. I feel sorry for her too in that as already mentioned Nina seems to only be able to get her mums attention by acting this way. I hope she manages to get some solace when she's with the other.

Reactions: 11
I’m reading a memoir by Janette McCurdy (icarly) about her toxic relationship with her mum. Her mum did the “me and my daughter are besties” thing and forced the spotlight on her child from a young age. The relationship also used food as a means of control. She had therapy to unpack her mum’s toxic behaviour. Just made me think of Becky.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The videos I take of my daughter are always without her looking at the camera. They are all random moments of her doing something natural and on her terms. I genuinely find it unnerving that every video we see if Nina are always with her watching the camera. A constant performance with no real emotion or thought. How sad.

Reactions: 15
The videos I take of my daughter are always without her looking at the camera. They are all random moments of her doing something natural and on her terms. I genuinely find it unnerving that every video we see if Nina are always with her watching the camera. A constant performance with no real emotion or thought. How sad.
You've reminded me of when she filmed the 'spontaneous' awful dead behind the eyes, staring in to the phone, monotone 'you are my sunshine' with Becky's nail stroking her cheek 🫤 very very sad, poor Nina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You've reminded me of when she filmed the 'spontaneous' awful dead behind the eyes, staring in to the phone, monotone 'you are my sunshine' with Becky's nail stroking her cheek 🫤 very very sad, poor Nina.
Not just sad...... That was really creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just leaving this here for the next bedroom renovation 😅
Oh she ain't guna show us her bedroom, that will fully expose her marital status which she can't do because she has randomly made it a big unmentionable "thing", which is just weird

Reactions: 8
Oh she ain't guna show us her bedroom, that will fully expose her marital status which she can't do because she has randomly made it a big unmentionable "thing", which is just weird
This. Also, didn't she say Nina had the biggest room?! I can't recall the sizes or what furniture was in the other rooms, but she's probably in for a victorian single too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.