WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on raising your boy right. Massive respect.
Thanks. ❤ He still needs reminding (particularly when it comes to his little sister!) and has a tendency to pester until somebody gives in, but I’m determined he won’t go through life thinking he has the right to anyone’s body. Dismantling the patriarchy one step at a time. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her weekends look so tit …. Like it’s always just her and Nina in the same poses/places. You never see Nina having fun with her friends or child friendly places. That photo of her with Santa looked awkward as duck.

Reactions: 14
In other news, I’ve seen two other food/ cooking influencers receive the same Jamie Oliver PR gifted pans etc as Becky. BUT with a Tesco gift card. And both of these other influencers were donating the value of the gift card to their local food banks.
makes me wonder if Becky also got a gift card but kept it quiet so she didn’t have the pressure to donate it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
In other news, I’ve seen two other food/ cooking influencers receive the same Jamie Oliver PR gifted pans etc as Becky. BUT with a Tesco gift card. And both of these other influencers were donating the value of the gift card to their local food banks.
makes me wonder if Becky also got a gift card but kept it quiet so she didn’t have the pressure to donate it too.
This is what annoys me about influencer culture. They could’ve run competitions and sent out these hampers to normal people who may be struggling not to these (often) greedy narcissists who only look out for themselves

Reactions: 12
Would have actually been interesting content if she had done this. Could have made some reels about cheap recipes to make and then bought the ingredients for the food bank. Instead she just posts hundreds of moon face selfies

Reactions: 11
Bet she spent that Tesco gift card. Probably that night she insisted on taking Panetonini after school and laughed at her falling over in the aisle.

Absolutely no chance her kitchen is getting finished in time for Christmas.

Will she have to beg the other to take her in for Christmas Day like Mary at the inn 😂 hopefully there is no room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Lovely schools finish early”. Unless you’re actually a working parent in which case it’s a nightmare. We can’t all sit on our arses pretending to be from the bleeping Georgian era.

Reactions: 21
“Lovely schools finish early”. Unless you’re actually a working parent in which case it’s a nightmare. We can’t all sit on our arses pretending to be from the bleeping Georgian era.
Yup. Schools here all finished lunchtime on Friday. Everyone is doing the juggle at the moment. Annual leave maths just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 6
Someone noticed that Bex had different nails in her story today. I thought she couldn't be such a blatant liar so went and looked at her reel from a few days ago and she has the same red nails as now, so that photo with Nina in the field must be from ages ago!! Why would anyone lie like that?!

What an effing weirdo.

That’s how tattlers catch out Stacey Soloman and Hinch all the time!
More lies and more cheesy pies!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.