WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birdy, eugh.
Is she hinting for more gifted tickets?

With regards to the rat I thought she was doing some gimmicky intro to finding those stupid mice magically scattered around her home.

Reactions: 6
Birdy was popular with boring, basic people about 10 years ago. Most people I knew that were into her grew up and got a personality. Haven’t heard her name mentioned in years!

Reactions: 8
The reel with the reindeer gingerbread men gives me the absolute judders.

1. She's about 5 years later than everyone else who knows this "trick"

2. How she fingers the icing off the edge makes me want to vom. Plus, she does it on both 🤮

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe those mustard seeds have lasted longer than her marriage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bollocks was it ‘really hard’ to squeeze a satsuma in your big old meat grinder ham hand, Bex.

Also the pork is ready in ten minutes because she burns the duck out of it over a high heat and stuffs it in a pitta so no one notices that it’s charred, not crispy 🤣
Yoghurt dip to hide the fact it’s as dry as the Sahara 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Stu's car is still getting cleaned regularly now he's not having to avoid Hagrid in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Stu's car is still getting cleaned regularly now he's not having to avoid Hagrid in the house
Oh how I’m dying for the person who knows them to come back and fill us in on the divorce tea. Maybe they don’t want to come on again because they told us they were ‘very much’ still together when that wasn’t actually the case. We forgive you though oh secret Tattler, please come back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen him cleaning it recently but it’s parked there mostly. Living room curtains never open and very rarely a light on

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen him cleaning it recently but it’s parked there mostly. Living room curtains never open and very rarely a light on
Maybe it doesn’t need cleaning as much now Becks isn’t driving it. I’ve always imagined she’d be a car eater, unable to wait til she gets home… Like the person Sarah Millican once described in a comedy sketch, seen eating tirimisu with their bare hands in an Asda car park…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine 😂 poor elderly people getting a call off her bragging non stop and banging on about mynini constantly. I suspect it will be the same as her food bank post and will never be mentioned again, she does work full time after all, she couldn't possibly fit in any voluntary work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.