WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooooooool at her buying a Barbour to go over the ubiquitous two shirred dresses of hers now she lives in the countryside!
I posted this before she had posted a pic of the purchase….. even more LOL. WTAF?! How pointless to buy a coat you can’t even do up 🤣

Reactions: 10
Coat is straining at the buttons, is a tit colour and the arms are too short as well.

I also rolled my eyes when she said that Nina ate some veggies that she packed with her lunch 🙄 of course always pretending to be mum of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Panini was about to be taken out by a rogue flying button from her mums new coat. I wouldn't pay £7.90 for it never mind £79

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also Nina having veggies with her greasy sandwich and them sharing the ice cream are two things that did not happen today Bex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would you upload a photo of yourself squeezing into a coat that doesn’t fit?!! And she bought it as well???? She was obviously just desperate to get something - feel sorry for her that she’s had to squeeze herself into a coat just so she can say she’s finally got her Barbour jacket. Yikes.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has a serious spending habit doesn’t she. Constantly buying ‘stuff’ to make herself happy.

Reactions: 21
If i had to squeeze myself into a coat that was three sizes too small for me, it would be a wake up call. But like she does with nina, she probably just thinks it’s cause she is tall….. 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear that coat was at least 2 sizes too small……I like my coats to have room to move comfortably in.

Reactions: 11
That smug little smirk - she really believes she looks the dogs bollocks in that straight jacket. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How tall is she? She doesn’t look super tall, but I know Instagram can be deceiving. The sleeves on that jacket are so short, it looks like it’s been washed too hot.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.