Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Yeah especially as Rebecca had chocolate right in front of Nina on her own pancakes. I don’t know a child who is happy to watch someone eat chocolate in front of them and doesn’t kick off because they want some too!
I’m gluten free whereas my son and stepdaughter aren’t and oh my word the FUSS when I have my own stuff.

Reactions: 2

Lilykins

VIP Member
Or Lorelei joking about having sex with Rory’s teacher - then having sex with Rory’s teacher.

Then the episode where Rory reviews a ballet performance and calls the dancer fat.

The episodes where Rory calls people r*tarded.

The episode where they are disgusted by a woman breastfeeding in the cafe and Luke asks her to leave.

I love the show but it’s so problematic and in no way appropriate for a child to watch.
You are so right! I too love the show but I know there are plenty of things that aren’t right with it, and in so many ways lorelai and Rory are hardly role models 😂

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
I took a selfie with my daughter earlier and my face was scarily balloon like and definitely taking up more of the screen than before. So one thing is certain - I am definitely never making any recipes out of her book! Oh and time to cut down on the cheese. Definitely a wake up call - I don’t know how Becks doesn’t see it with every pic she takes of her and Nini.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Oh my god, she’s actually made chicken tikka lasagna. Except it’s about 90% cheese, 8% pasta, 2% chicken tikka

It’s like she woke up today and thought “gosh, these arteries feel wide, how can I clog them the quickest?!”

Thread suggestion: Whatmummymakes: The Eat-More Girls
It makes me so angry that so many people out there will see that and try and emulate it for their children.

Mwah-mwah

Didn’t she say they’d spent there first night there the other day? I’m guessing her and Nina are sharing a bed if she doesn’t have one of her own there yet.

Last edited:

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Can't find this at all on fB is this an old SS or has she had him pull it down already
No I just found it when I took the SS. The married to is on hers. I only found hers randomly by looking in friends of someone who had liked his pic of Nina, as he has his friends hidden.

muffinheeler

I'm sure there's melon on that plate of salad too 🤢 surely at this point she's trolling us with the random fruit in salads?

aggytha

VIP Member
What area is it in? Is she still local to where she was?

edit to add don’t worry, took all of 3 mins to find it once I found the comment on her post!
I found the comment but the person who made it has a private account ….was it private before? 🤔

nunnbags

Houses show as sold stc for a while even after moving in. I suspect she’ll have moved to a village off the A6.
Can’t see the old house on rightmove but not sure whether that’s owned or rented, it hasn’t got a sold price since 2008 🤷🏻‍♀️
It takes a while to update anyway, but 2008 was a long time ago!

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I’m assuming our resident locals would have known if their house was up for sale? So it seems like they have split, although as we know you can never be too sure with Little Miss Single
Not necessarily. The next time I move I don't plan to sell our current house, me and my other aka my kids dad aka my husband wanna rent this out and buy bigger

RoastPotatoes

Yeah I was going to say, my 3 year old loves Shirley Hughes books, but she also has tons of modern ones, it's just about a good mix!

And yes, #freeNini and let her do some age appropriate activities and make some real friends!

What books do you have? We have a bumper pack and each book surrounds a colour or a season if that makes sense. I didn't realise she had others. I can't stand those bloody books honestly lol

• Haha