Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Does anyone know if her accounts are available to view online - I also wonder if she is secretly loaded but plays up to the whole 'used furniture' and pretending to be a struggling single mum.
I have looked but they aren’t obvious on companies house.

Can someone remind me how old she is? There’s a possible who is born April 1987, is that her?

Reactions: 2

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
But she won’t do any of it herself and I can’t see her sharing tradespeople in her home either. It’ll all be done as if by magic!
Well if she bought the house in May it is entirely possible she did up the house over the past few months, and the ‘first night’ story could potentially be a pre-record…? But u think she will be angling for gifted collabs if she hasn’t already.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don't think they own the old house, I'm sure someone shared when it was sold and it was 2007, she was still a kid then, unless he's my age group and he bought the house. I think its rented and maybe he's stating there until there renting period is up. I'm probably wrong, but they've both kept this act up for a while.
I suspect too that the old house is a rented accommodation as she didn’t do any kind of redecorating or structural changes to it

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Why is she making such a point of going from Newcastle? Trying to make out she's moved there?

OK this is driving me mad.....does anyone know if she has BOUGHT the house or if she is renting? Why can't I find it if everyone else has 🤣 are there any more clues? I live locally and I'm nosey where she has moved to.
Have a look on her Instagram page one comment says I hope you are as happy as us, her insta is closed but not on another social media site and she has shared the house on there. I assume she's bought it.

Last edited: