Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if her accounts are available to view online - I also wonder if she is secretly loaded but plays up to the whole 'used furniture' and pretending to be a struggling single mum.
I think if she was secretly loaded then she would buy herself nicer bags than those horrendous sale purchase gifts to herself… Will be interested to see if she spends a lot of money on the new house as it is a lovely plot but I think it definitely needs extending for a decent kitchen etc.

Reactions: 2

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
The story with the sign seems to have been deleted?! At least on Facebook anyways, she’s blocked me on Insta 😂 My kids school are allowed to wear shorts/summer dresses up until the October half term.

Edited to add - sorry it is still there I’m just being a moron and not letting stories load properly! 🙈

Em_

VIP Member
I ran over here after taking a screenshot. I wonder if the other has moved in with them?
Screenshot_20220824-201336.png

Lilograce

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just being picky but why is she sending her in a summer school dress? My daughter is wearing hers today but she’s year 2 and wore it 6 weeks ago (and loves the dress) but when she started reception she went in her winter / standard uniform as did everyone else. I didn’t buy a summer dress initially because I knew she’d grow by the time she wore it and it might not fit.
It just seems an odd thing to do.
You would be surprised how many people do this. My daughters school has said no summer dresses there were still kids turning up on thier first day of reception in summer dresses 🤦‍♀️

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
OK this is driving me mad.....does anyone know if she has BOUGHT the house or if she is renting? Why can't I find it if everyone else has 🤣 are there any more clues? I live locally and I'm nosey where she has moved to.
She bought it but the sale isn’t showing online yet

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
Some idiot in the comments saying the op shouldn’t have shared the recipes as then no one will buy the book. Think that fact that they are openly admitting the recipes are shit is enough to put most people off anyway.
Honestly, what is wrong with these people

Myrtle84

Right I've absolutely scoured Rightmove like the boring sod I am. Within 10 miles of Carlisle, I cannot find a single detached house between 400k and 1.25m which matches the picture exactly, but this is similar! Peep the cows in the background too. It's definitely not the same house tho so hmmm.

Would it still be on right move with it now being sold?

Floosh

What a nice cosy scene! Mother and 4 year old child settling in to watch Rory Gilmore lose her viriginity to a married man, or the episode where she calls her school friend a slut, or maybe the episode where Rory drops out of college, gets drunk and gets arrested for stealing a boat. Great stuff for a 4 year old! Her friends are probably watching Number Blocks - the fools!
Noooooooo I've just started watching season 1 (on my niece's recommendation and not our Bex's). Thanks for the spoiler :(

MotherInferior43

So I’ve been debating whether to post this information or not. There was a comment on her move post that got me thinking so I decided to do a quick search.

She is such a liar, this new house of hers was bought back in May!
Now I’m intrigued! Too vague to check out rightmove or zoopla for the details - unless I’m missing something?!