Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foreverfeds

A dishwasher is more energy efficient as long as it's full.
Yeah my understanding is that whilst it is more water efficient, it’s only more energy efficient is loaded properly etc. I saw a calculation that worked out a full size dishwasher is only actually more energy efficient if used every other by a family of 4 or something like that.
Bex and Panini will be running it twice a day just for shits and giggles.

Reactions: 3

IamIncog

His fb or hers?
His Facebook has a photo of her and him on their wedding day, and I can’t remember if it’s his or hers, but they’re tagged as ‘married to’ since 2016

I found his - cover photo is an old one of Nina, and his featured photos are a wedding one and
scan pics

View attachment 1527386

I also managed to find hers, not much shown at all but it does still give her relationship status

View attachment 1527390
Yeah this is what I saw, thank you for sharing, I don’t feel comfortable uploading pictures personally, I feel like they’re fairly easy to find if you know their names.

Em_

VIP Member
I was tempted to write 'it's because you followed one of Rebecca's recipes, that's where you went wrong'. I thougt better of it, as they seem to love her on that group.
Screenshot_20220925-222827_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Some women do keep the surname to be the same as their kids (as if it’s the 1800s and they’ll be stoned in the streets as a fallen woman if not?!).

My husbands ex-wife still has his name 10 years after they split, gets right on my wick.
My sister changed her name immediately and her kids followed suit!

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
More fuel for the split fire. Spotted Nina and Dad out somewhere today, alone.
I used to go to a baby group that Rebecca volunteered at years ago so have actually met Nina but I still recognised Nina out and about now, shows how over exposed she is!!!!
Becky just posted a pik of Nina sitting on a tree stump out for a walk- the other must be with them in that case!

Cat_scratches

How are rubbing crayons on cardboard and getting a fire guard linked?
Am I thick?
Am I missing something?

I seriously don't get the link...