Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Or could they rented their old house?? If they have split I hope it was the other that has done the dumping. But how will she account for weekends when Nina is with him??!

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
I need to know her relationship status!! Changing her entire brands name to her husbands surname whilst playing single parent in all the pictures has me so confused. Surely she would have opted for a brand name that didn't include 'Wilson' if a split was on the cards?!

Is one of the 4 chairs for him? Why is he so secretive but happy to have his daughter posted everywhere. What is going on?!
Louise Redknapp has kept her surname so she shares it with her sons. Jamie is obviously now remarried and she wanted the divorce so don’t think her making Wilson part of her brand name indicates anything.
At the time a split might not have been obviously coming either.

Littleelf

VIP Member
Do we think a comment was made to Lady Bex about the summer dress and loose hair? 🤔
Possibly, when my daughter started reception we were all told girls should have hair tied up or in plaits not just because of nits but also to keep it out of the face and practical as they have a forest school etc. But my daughter has long curly hair which is a bit unruly so I would never send her to school with loose hair anyway...unlike becks

honey&lemon

VIP Member
You need to type the woman’s name plus “Carlisle” and it’s the first account that pops up 😉 The woman’s FB profile pic is the same as her Instagram profile pic.
got it thank you! Good lord that is some size of house for just the two of them isn’t it?! I have to say though I think it’s beautiful

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’ve found the comment but cannot find another account for that person anywhere. You are all wizards lol
You need to type the woman’s name plus “Carlisle” and it’s the first account that pops up 😉 The woman’s FB profile pic is the same as her Instagram profile pic.

Smellywellies

Why is she making such a point of going from Newcastle? Trying to make out she's moved there?

Have a look on her Instagram page one comment says I hope you are as happy as us, her insta is closed but not on another social media site and she has shared the house on there. I assume she's bought it.
Is the comment still there?

sloppywhit

Might be my phone light but whats so funny about what the filters done to her face??? Anyone know???

agree about annoying accident, totally a scripted ad. But then again not much natural about this women